The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Netherlands Second... Australia Third?

Netherlands Second... Australia Third?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc

Dutch people are all liars...

We build way better oceans. Just look at how much ocean we've built between us and everywhere else. We didn't even make the Mexicans pay for it - we built a time machine and made the Spanish pay for it. It's true. Austrians are the best ocean builders, and the best time machine builders. We can build time machines that don't look like archaic English police boxes or DeLoreans, they're great. We don't have ponyparks, it's true, but we do have lots of space in the outback with fun camels to ride and Zero Mexicans, it's great. We might not be as good as the Dutch at creating alternative facts... but can you please put Australia in the running for third place?

Or at least, third last to be bombed?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Sunday, 12 February 2017 1:31:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Tony,

The Dutch have some competition for second place
from Germany,(and practically the rest of Europe).
However I think Lithuania gets it for third place.
Australia may have to wait.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 12 February 2017 10:48:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
G'day Toni, now hear this, I am very disappointed in you, according to the Forum's Humor Nazi, who you have come across before, his Forum Rule 567 sub-clause 1143 paragraph W, clearly states "Thou shalt not blaspheme The Donald!"

The forum should be a place where we all come together in adulation to praise, and to show our love and respect, for The Donald, The Lovely Pauline and 'Money Bags' Malcolm, well no so much 'Pinko'Malcolm, but the other two defiantly.

I'm not sure if its rule 2018 or 4652, the Humor Nazi will be along shortly to clarify, but its certainly one of them, which deals with frivolity, basically it states "No frivolity!"

I think a fair and just penalty for your indiscretion (first offence) is; You should wrap yourself in our national flag, 'The Donald' and stand in the village square for three days and sing the national anthem 'The Star Spangled Donald' over and over again.
Could you then post a YouTube as evidence that you have done your penance.

p/s BTW, I LOVE IT! I should not have said that, it will cost me a day in 'The Stocks'
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 13 February 2017 5:32:58 AM
That was a terrific video. Just fantastic. I didn’t mind it. I mean, I liked it. But Toni’s right. We build the best oceans, and we’re gonna make New Zealand and Indonesia pay for them.

A lotta people drown trying to breach our oceans. They’ve tried. Can’t do it. Total losers. That’s how we made ‘em. They’re terrific. I like ‘em. They’re just unbelievable.

I love oceans. Never said I didn’t. But look, we need ‘em. Some have tried in vain to cross ‘em, but they failed. They’re dead now. All of them. I like that. I mean, I think I do.

We have the best words.
Posted by AJ Philips, Monday, 13 February 2017 8:34:11 AM
I simply loved it as well!

O'NYA Europe!

PS: I love oceans too.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 13 February 2017 9:15:02 AM
America First and Bolivia First. We're all winners.
The Confederate Air Force of 1962 -
www.somethingawful.com/news/confederate-air-force/1/
Aug 27, 2012 - The Confederate Air Force of 1962. ...
Every man in the unit referred to himself as a colonel to show equality among the pilots.
Posted by nicknamenick, Monday, 13 February 2017 9:28:32 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy