The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > This is treason is it not

This is treason is it not

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
<Sam Dastyari praises 'incredible work' of Communist Party mouthpiece People's Daily

Former Labor frontbencher Sam Dastyari praised the Chinese Communist Party's official propaganda outlet for its "incredible work" in building relations with Australia.

In a 2015 Chinese New Year message he recorded for People's Daily Online Australia, Senator Dastyari said the state-run newspaper provided a "strong voice" for Chinese Australians>

while,

<A subsiduary of the People's Daily, The Global Times, recently ran an editorial that warned: "If Australia steps into the South China Sea waters, it will be an ideal target for China to warn and strike.">

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/sam-dastyari-praises-incredible-work-of-communist-party-mouthpiece-peoples-daily-20160912-gred5n.html

Shorten still has Dastyari in the Senate on a generous salary and benefits scheme funded by Australian taxpayers. Where he can easily access and demand confidential information from government agencies.

The arrogant, gutless Shorten insulted the electorate by saying that Dastari will be very soon back in a more influential post.

Dastaryi should be out of the Senate, ASAP!
Posted by onthebeach, Tuesday, 13 September 2016 10:54:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
OMG I thought a hacker must have got into my computer and redirected me to either InfoWars or a David Icke site.

About the only thing going for you chrisgaff1000 is if you are only an intentional low life Troll looking for a bite. Given your ID Nym, seems to be a certainty!

On the other hand, it's also possible you genuinely believe what you say. And if that is the case then I not only believe you are bat-poop crazy psychotic to the nth degree, I know you are!

No wonder there are so many sycophant incompetence loser politicians today, because there are millions of rank idiots like chrisgaff1000 who Vote in Elections.

God help us all if this is the best that humanity can toss up millions of years after the Neanderthals walked the earth.
-
Posted by Thomas O'Reilly, Tuesday, 13 September 2016 1:05:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thomas O'Reilly, thanks for a voice of sanity against this avalanche of McCarthyite drivel.
Posted by EmperorJulian, Tuesday, 13 September 2016 1:36:24 PM
I agree with what Chrisgaff1000 said.
So, TO'R and EJ what are you two going on about? What did I miss?
I'm trying to make sense of it and all I can figure is maybe it's boyfriend, boyfriend and boyfriend.
The two of you and Sam Dastyari.
What the hell is going on here??
Are you Labour Party shills?

Here's an Infowars article. Lol.. You know you want it.
http://www.infowars.com/update-putins-favorite-chauffer-killed-in-accident-exactly-as-former-cia-director-described-on-tv/
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 13 September 2016 2:56:04 PM
The HS reports today that Dastyari "praises communist China's propaganda arm" as that country's ships enter Japanese waters.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 13 September 2016 3:13:59 PM
Yes Chinese and the Japanese are on speaking terms, and Naval ships going to Japan, and soon will be doing Naval exercises in conjuncyt with Russia.

Today or tomorrow Russia and China begin Military exercises in the Sth China Sea even doing attack landing on small atolls and defense against Submarines. Goes for a week I think.

Russia and China have been doing major military exercises across the nth hemisphere for years now. Their entire military services are now intertwined technologically and communications wise. They have the same views on Nth Korea, ie they are mad but they are contained.

Putin had a great meeting with Abe at the G20 and is about to setup major natural gas deals together, goodbye to the NW shelf!. Dawdlers always miss the bus.

China's also offered assistance to East Timor and are on their side regarding the "border disputes" oil/gas fields, and economic development.

China's coal purchases from Oz will progressively drop to next to nothing, in switching to nuclear power plants and alternative energy. India too doesn't need the Adani Coal in Qld.

Putin's still waiting for Abbott to 'shirt front' him.

Germany and France are all kosher with Russia, Ukraine and Crimea a BS story started by US/NATO. Russia is no threat to Europe, period!

Erdogan and Putin had another friendly chat all sorted, Russia continues building nuclear power plants in Iran and more.

US fighter aircraft cannot touch the SU-35. two new US aircraft basically can't even fly properly. The US The Aegis Combat System has been 'cracked' by the Russians.

Russia, Sth Korea, Japan, China, Vietnam and few others are pulling together a new east asia pacific economic co-operation zone.

A Putin economic summit in Russia, 60 to 100 nations show up.

Yeah, Russia and China and just shaking in their boots with the US's saber rattling, NOT!

So flippant fools on social media in Oz can rave on all they want. No one of importance is paying any attention to you either!
-
Posted by Thomas O'Reilly, Tuesday, 13 September 2016 5:08:40 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy