The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Boo friggity hoo, what a sook this guy is.

Boo friggity hoo, what a sook this guy is.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
So here we have Kevin Rudd, having been passed over for the Un nomination, crying like a stuck pig just because he didn't get his own way.

Of cause it would have nothing to do with his opening of our borders, or the mass debt he caused, or even the fact that his sheer arrogance in choosing to repeatedly ignore industry experts about his insulation debacle, which ultimately paved the way for the loss of four young lives. Or perhaps it had something to do with his spoiled brat image that led to him not being nominated. Who knows, who really cares.

In any case the Pc brigade with no doubt put a woman in the top job, no problems from my side BTW, so lets just throw more money away. Why not, its not as if they are accountable.

This guy is an embracement and I'm glad he's not representing us.
Posted by rehctub, Sunday, 31 July 2016 1:04:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What amuses me is how the ABC cannot find any quotes from labour MP's giving acerbic reviews of Kevin Rudd when they gave him the shove. The ABC would have no problem doing this to any conservative pollie and would be broadcasting this on the hour every hour.
About time AusGov showed them that this treachery will be rewarded by decreasing their bloated budgets.
Posted by JBowyer, Monday, 1 August 2016 6:31:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear rehctub,

Don't you mean what a lesser man this Turnbull has turned out to be.

By all accounts he gave Rudd every indication he would be supporting Rudd's run at the UN top job. It is pretty obvious that Rudd acted on those indications and worked towards positioning himself internationally.

Look, while I have a bit more time for Rudd than you do I would be equally derisive if you lot tried to put up Abbott for the job. However what Turnbull did was pathetic and has certainly lessened him in my eyes.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 1 August 2016 9:24:07 PM
JBowyer, "What amuses me is how the ABC cannot find any quotes from labour MP's giving acerbic reviews of Kevin Rudd when they gave him the shove"

True

No mention either of Shorten's hypocrisy either. Shorten is the stereotypical behind the scenes master manipulator, the slippery, backstabbing SOB who could weasel his way through the keyhole of an Abloy lock and back again.
Posted by onthebeach, Monday, 1 August 2016 9:46:37 PM
Steel, read my post history, I despise Turnbull, he is a complete dud.

However, two wrongs don't make a right and the chaos Rudd caused to this nation should never ever be forgotten and, had he been a company director, his arrogant approach to the insulation debacle would have seen him do time. His is an embarrassment and I'm so glad I did not help him with my support.

In any case, Helen Clark is a shoe in for me so why waste even more tax payers money.
Posted by rehctub, Tuesday, 2 August 2016 9:00:20 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy