The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > A Time for Reflection

A Time for Reflection

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
The LNP are running neck to neck with Labor ( according to the media polls)

Malcolm Turnbull is asking every voter to consider giving their vote to the LNP?

It is now time for his penny-pinchers to reconsider the cuts and imposts planned for implementation on the 01JAN2017, cuts which will remove many thousands of Aged Pensioners from access to the OAP, and cuts to the amounts received for many thousands of others!

This miserable action invoked because the Budget is in Deficit and the National Debt is soaring, yet we still see both of the potential Governments promising profligate spending on questionable projects.

The people at the bottom of the financial heap are well aware of the obscene level of Pay and Allowances that the Politicians "manipulated" for themselves back in 2013 ( around $40.000 PA increase for most, with them all getting another 2% on January 012016)

Of the OAP`s currently receiving the Pension today, many had to do the hard yards, without the benefits of the fancy Superannuation Schemes to help them build for their future.

Many have battled to save for a basic home in which to bring up their families, with overseas holidays unknown, and exercising a frugal lifestyle simply to survive.These same people many of whom are approaching their end days, are simply being robbed by a greedy government whose sole aim is to give more hand-outs to the middle class and the wealthy, purely to remain in power and continue in their own
obscenely wealthy lifestyle for the rest of their days.

We never had taxpayer-funded childcare, Maternity Leave and Allowances and the many other vote-grabbing hand-outs, currently being heaped upon the younger generations of today.

It is no wonder that the older people are being classed as a "waste of space", (as can be verified by a discussion with any sensible GP) yet we are not even allowed access to Voluntary Euthanasia, because we may still have a dollar left?

It certainly is a time for reflection by everybody out there, and acceptance of the fact that we are all MORTAL!
Posted by Crackcup, Monday, 6 June 2016 9:54:50 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If Turnbull grew a pair, and got rid of the bludgers calling themselves 'refugees' (those creeps who, with their hordes of children, will live out their useless lives on the dole),he would not have to make cuts affecting OAPs, who are Australians who paid taxes that the bludgers are now hoeing into.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 6 June 2016 1:57:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ttbn - Problem is Dudd and Dillard let them in once here it is very hard to send them home without the documents they threw overboard or burnt.

Would not surprise me if Shorten is probably getting ready to let in another 50,000 potential labor voters via boats.

Just follow this link to see what some of the so called refugees.

http://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2016/06/mike-baird-to-give-refugees-priority-in-nsw-public-service-jobs-with-shazs-photos-of-christmas-islan.html

Some look like they could easily take on 3 people and win a fight too bad they could not help defend their own country.
Posted by Philip S, Monday, 6 June 2016 5:13:52 PM
I've now decided Shorten is just a pathetic little twerp, after that stunt stopping in a black spot traffic area to ingratiate himself and his cohorts about road upgrades and causing an road accident in the process, and now abusing a US Presidential candidate (possibly the next US president) and of telling US citizens to vote for Hillary in their elections.

What sort of an idiot would throw their parties chances under the bus by supporting Hillary Clinton or getting involved in the US elections at all?

Isn't it smarter to just say you respect the US citizens and whoever they choose?
I reject this guy on the basis he's a moron and not someone possessing the qualities required to lead a nation.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 6 June 2016 9:06:27 PM
Hope Abbott stayed in so he can dump Turnbull but by then it will be too late and Shorten will have got in.

Both Labor and Liberal seem to have total incompetents in charge at the moment the only saving grace they have is compulsory voting.

The Greens are a total joke and disaster in the waiting.

Pity the future for Australia.
Posted by Philip S, Monday, 6 June 2016 10:15:49 PM
Yes, my vote would go to ALA, but I don't have a candidate in my electorate. I just can not bring myself to vote for either of the majors so I guess I am screwed.
Posted by rehctub, Tuesday, 7 June 2016 7:20:02 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy