The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Basic Knowledge of Chemistry

Basic Knowledge of Chemistry

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Is there any technical support for learning basic chemistry in a better and faster way?
Posted by Alfachemis, Monday, 18 April 2016 2:06:28 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"A better and faster way" compared to what?

Could you describe the teaching/learning situation and what you are finding unsatisfactory?

Rusty.
Posted by Rusty Catheter, Tuesday, 19 April 2016 7:18:25 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Why do you want to learn basic chemistry?

I thought everyone on The Forum would be at postgraduate level, doing either second master degree or PhD level stuff.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Thursday, 21 April 2016 5:36:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think the question was either disingenuous or bot-generated.

"Alfachemis" has a website showing that they manufacture pharmaceutical ingredients. The people there would be aware of basic chemistry, and are not struggling to learn it. We are doing fairly well at understanding chemistry, and I see no difficulty in how it is currently taught, so I think the post was bot generated for clicks.

Rusty
Posted by Rusty Catheter, Saturday, 23 April 2016 3:12:52 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy