The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Wallaby Cull, where are the Greens on this?

Wallaby Cull, where are the Greens on this?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All
Paul1405,

All fine drinks and nothing like the cat's wee sold as boutique beers.

But you must feel out of place with the urban Hipsters of the Greens and their wallet list of what labels to drink, from some pretentious critic.

LOL, sorry for that one, but it is true.

Coopers Stout is a very nice drop.
Posted by onthebeach, Saturday, 16 April 2016 8:49:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Beach, love and peace to you as well.

I've never tried Coopers stout, my brother-in-law was a Coopers drinker (beer) had a few at his place over the years, not my style but drinkable. My son has a habit of turning up now and then in winter with a couple of bottles of 'Sheaf' Stout, the local stuff, it also drinkable.
I'm a club and pub drinker myself, $4.60 schooners, $4 happy hour.
Nah, I can drink with anyone, black fellas in Redfern, managing directors in the city. I know you think i'm a story teller, but I've even had drinks in Mac Street with politicians, so you don't blast the Greens, there were Labor and Liberal people there as well. My favorite Green in NSW, its not Aunty Lee, she only drinks orange juice.
'Boutique' beer, mostly over priced lolly water. had one once it smelt and tasted like rose petals, not my drop.
In Fiji, I drink the Fiji Gold, which is not a bad larger beer, so was the local island beer in Vanuatu, forget its name. tried the Yanks Budweiser, I thought it was like their pancakes, pretty ordinary.

To keep it on topic, what goes well with a Wallaby Stew, Is Mise can answer that one, he's written the book.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 16 April 2016 9:34:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Continuing drama of 'Wallaby One'; The lads finally hit King Island after hitching a ride on a passing greenie sail boat 'The Wacky Tobacky' with Captain 'Peace Loving' Pauly at the helm. Unfortunately the lads had succumbed to the effect of the "evil weed" whilst on board, passive smoking of course, Captain Pauly reckoned it has the same effect as XXXX, makes him sail straighter (sometimes) The Lads were in no fit state to hunt wallaby once hitting landfall!

Mistaking the lads for dreaded greeies, crack shot Dead Eye Dick, took careful aim...to be continued.

Will Dead Eye Dick increase his tally to 30,000 and 4? Or will our intrepid hero's survive? Stat tuned.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 18 April 2016 7:42:33 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy