The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Wallaby Cull, where are the Greens on this?

Wallaby Cull, where are the Greens on this?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Paul1405,

Anyone who disagrees with you gets plenty of that nonsense. It is par for the course.

BTT
Now, where is that Greens policy on wallaby culls in King Island? What about Tasmania?
Posted by onthebeach, Wednesday, 13 April 2016 8:51:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

Your posts re. the Greens make good reasons for people not to vote Green.
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 13 April 2016 10:55:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Beach, from another forum member in reference to you posting a virus infected link 1st February 2016 on the thread;

'Australian of the Year: a vehicle for feminist agenda'

An action you never explained or apologised for. Since you started that particular inflammatory thread, knowing it would drag in plenty of the posters you so vehemently disagree with, and in liou of any explanation on your part as to why you posted a link containing a virus, one should be very cautious when opening any link posted by Beach. I simply just don't open them, better to be safe than sorry. A decent forum member would have apologised for the error, or at least given some explanation, you failed on both counts. It was only a couple of months ago, its not too late.

Thanks paul1405. This bloke is a real shocker.

He post a link to a site chock full of bloody viruses then when you warn the rest of us he says;

“What garbage. You have sunk to a new low.”

I have always done due diligence when I post links here by putting them through a site checker. The one I use is sitecheck.sucuri.net

otb's filthy link is flagged as both compromised and blacklisted. The normal reason for blacklisting is that it has either malware or virus infection.

http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/tinyurl.com/dishonesty-in-dv-industry

I'm hoping the reason he has posted it is pure idiocy rather than malicious, although maliciousness towards those he calls feminists has been on regular display.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 1 February 2016 9:55:29 PM

FYI; King Island is located in Bass Straight and therefore comes under the auspices of the Tasmanian government. Possibly you thought it was located somewhere off the coast of the Northern Territory. I'm sure as a Forum Regular, you would enjoy their cheese. I know my pet rat does.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 14 April 2016 5:41:45 AM
Is Mise: Your posts re. the Greens make good reasons for people not to vote Green.

Spot on Issy. This clown smokes too much weed.

Paul, maybe you can talk to the Greenies & get them to issue the pill to the Wallabies on King Island. Now there's a good greenie idea, or maybe they could just talk to them & ask them to have more gay sex so they won't have as many babies.
Posted by Jayb, Thursday, 14 April 2016 7:49:18 AM
Paul1405,

That is just of the childish forum games you and some other posters play.

Personal attacks when you have been caught without any comeback.

Again, par for the course for you. How can you hope to be treated seriously when you say things like,

"I'm sure as a Forum Regular, you would enjoy their cheese. I know my pet rat does"
[Paul1405, Thursday, 14 April 2016 5:41:45 AM]

Yet you say and all who are aware of the NSW 'Watermelon' Greens would believe it, that the Greens had you as a Greens candidate in a previous NSW local government election. Unsuccessful of course and probably one of several the Greens nuisances put up for a seat hoping to disrupt and get some donkey vote.

BTT,

You have outstanding questions about King Island wallabies, that you are ducking.
Posted by onthebeach, Thursday, 14 April 2016 1:59:48 PM
Is Mise, despite the fact you started this thread in an attempt to discredit the Greens, as usual you have failed miserably. Firstly you relied on a British article which in the main was critical of shooting as an effective culling method for wallabies on King Island. When thinkabit questioned the reliability of your stats regarding some unnamed crack shot, you simply moved the goal posts by introducing totally erroneous conjecture and "what if's". Even your sidekick, the wallaby munching Jayb, questioned your stats thinking there might have been an extra "0" added, but then claimed it must have been added by one of those dreaded greenie's. Hasbeen, as per usual could add nothing to the debate other than warning the wallaby munching Jayb about the worms in wallabies, and calling me a dill as he likes to do. Then when complexly stumped by thinkabit's logic all you could come back with was to tell him to get into the real world.
I gave you 3 examples of irresponsible or stupid outcomes of hunting, hunting trial in NSW national parks, Mr Tony Azzi and duck hunting in Victoria. Two you ignored completely, and the other you denied all knowledge of Mr Tony Azzi, despite the fact his name was splashed all over the media.
Then I gave you the definitive and detailed report on ' Implications of Browsing by Native Wildlife on Improved Pastures
and Native Vegetation Communities on King Island, Tasmania' at which point I also answered your topic question with

"THE GREENS CONTINUE TO SUPPORT DETAILED EXPERT OPINION AND FACTS ON THIS MATTER"

Did you miss that one, it was in capitals.

Leaving it to the wallaby munching Jayb to reply with his usual one liner "Obviously written by a Greenie. Not worth the paper it's written on." Doesn't like them Greens does he, its all a conspiracy.

cont
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 15 April 2016 7:13:28 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy