The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Senate Electoral Bill

Senate Electoral Bill

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. All
Shadow me old cob, as your only "Forum Friend" I have done my best to educate you on the CORRUPTION of the NSW Liberal Party. I gave you a history lesson, Askin, Greiner then O'Farrell all Liberal Primers all tainted by CORRUPTION, all gone. I gave you the list, the nefarious dirty dozen, I wont repeat it!
Friend, what have you offered in return, malicious rubbish, incoherent babbling, unsubstantiated allegations, shocking in the extreme. Friend, I have done my best to bring you over from the dark side, into the light of Greeness, but alas I feel the adverse effects of the magic mushroom is all to much, even for you. Sleep well.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 3 April 2016 7:13:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The only education you have given me is

a) the greens are clueless and nearly as CORRUPT as labor,

b) you are baked.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Sunday, 3 April 2016 7:25:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lay off that stuff Paul. It's not good for you. Really.
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 4 April 2016 9:16:12 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy