The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Safe Schools Program.

Safe Schools Program.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. Page 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. All
Excellent, phanto!

You've surpassed my wildest expectations with your latest garbled excercise in prevarication.

I rest my case.

runner,

"Imagine a male stripping naked, claiming to be female walks into the same toilet where Penny Wong goes. I am sure she is going say hello steve, I mean Eve. Yep young girls will be raped all so about 0.0001 per cent will feel comfortable..."

Take my advice and get your head out of the sewer.
Posted by Poirot, Sunday, 6 March 2016 12:33:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi All,

Runner, you are perverted like your religion.

phanto, you never actually established the kid went to the media, and not the media went to the kid, which is more likely after his lawyer lodged court papers.

Josephus, your statement may be fact, bullies in sport, workplace etc, but that does not make it right, or acceptable. Taking a Neanderthal approach to this type of violence, and saying well we just have to live with it, is also unacceptable,

Poirot, your article is strikingly similar to the story of a young female school friend of my youngest son, who committed suicide about 15 years ago at age 14. That girl was also bullied at school, which led to depression and drugs, and finally death.

Gay friends of ours (men in their 50's) tell of the hell that was their school lives through bullying because of their sexuality. The thing was, there was absolutely nothing they could do about it at the time. There were no mechanisms to protect them from the constant harassment and misery. Now that people are fighting back in an appropriate way we still have the homophobs like phanto and others who are content with gay people getting what they deserve in their opinion
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 6 March 2016 6:03:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul1405,
I can tell you it is not the genuine religious boys that is basking gays, it is the bully street boys who never go near a Church.

Paul you mentioned that word "sex", remember it is getting your mind into the sewer as Poirot believes. To talk about gender is a dirty word in a gender-less society.
Posted by Josephus, Sunday, 6 March 2016 6:52:57 AM
Josephus, you are probably right, although I have met a number of bigoted religious people who simply view homosexuality as evil, and therefore homosexuals and others as evil.
I believe the way George Pell conducted himself at the RC this week is a far bigger issue. For Pell to say "It was a sad story and not of much interest to me." Later Pell tried to justify this as having come out wrong, when it actually typifies Pell's and the Catnolic Churches general attitude to pedophilia within. Yet society allows this organisation to continue to have control of children through the education system.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 6 March 2016 8:20:53 AM
Poirot:

“I rest my case”

Well just rest it then. There is no need to tell anyone unless of course you are not sure and you are trying to convince yourself.

Paul1405:

“you never actually established the kid went to the media, and not the media went to the kid”

No I didn’t because it doesn’t matter - either way he has to agree to his story being told and his photo published so the end result is exactly the same – he chose to make his story and photo available. Why do you think it matters?

“way we still have the homophobs like phanto and others”

You seem rather obsessed with my homophobia as if you are actually afraid of any homophobia at all. Homophobia is simply a feeling. It is neither good nor bad. Feelings are nothing to be afraid of. Homophobia is just a physical feeling which takes place in someone else’s body. The dictionary says it is a fear, intense dislike or revulsion of homosexuality. So how can it hurt anyone else?

It might make homophobic people go out and assault homosexuals but that becomes an issue of assault not homophobia. You cannot be charged with homophobia but you can be charged with assault and so you should be. Why focus on the feeling that led to the assault? If you are sexually aroused by the sight of a beautiful woman and then go and rape her then the focus is very rightly on the rape and not your sexual feelings.

So like it or not many people feel revulsion towards homosexuality and every human being has a right to respond to the reactions in their own body so long as those reactions do not impinge on the rights of anyone else.

Focusing on the feeling itself rather than the action it leads to shows an unhealthy pre-occupation with the physiology of human nature as if one were not sure about their own feelings in general.
Posted by phanto, Sunday, 6 March 2016 9:01:13 AM
yep again Poirot and Paul deliberately remain wilfully ignorant about sexualising kids. Yep demonise those who don't accept their very perverted narrative. No wonder we have 5 and 6 year olds now molesting other kids. Thanks regressives. If opposing that is perverted in the regressives eyes so be it. Just stop being dumb enough to ask why bullying and sexual assualt is increasing.
Posted by runner, Sunday, 6 March 2016 9:44:17 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. Page 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. All