The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Medibank Private same sex TV commercials - who's paying for it?

Medibank Private same sex TV commercials - who's paying for it?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
Hi there SUSEONLINE...

No, not to my knowledge? I read the thread concerned, and you're perfectly correct, it's attributed to me and it's definitely under my 'moniker' to be sure, but I've not expressed an opinion either way, relating to this specific Topic ?

A similar thing happened a couple of years ago, so I can only assume the computer is quite capable of engaging in some 'ducks 'n drakes' with old blokes like me, in order to confuse and bemuse ! Anyway, no harm done, and I don't feel particularly defamed nor libelled in any case !
Posted by o sung wu, Friday, 12 February 2016 11:12:10 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The below explains a poorly written section in my previous post:

The question for me is "why" do Medibank Private as an Insurer need to do this? (in terms of expensive advertising). Other insurers clearly have not (done this), and they do not (feel the need) to go out and spend large amounts of money on recent advertising, which (lead to) the link that I found?

P.S Don't forget - most other advertisers, are not subsidised by the government.
Posted by NathanJ, Friday, 12 February 2016 12:26:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Nathan et al,

People advertise because they want people to buy their product. The Pink dollar has the same currency as the red blooded heterosexual dollar.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Friday, 12 February 2016 1:26:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy