The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Whatever She Says..

Whatever She Says..

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
There is very little slime in the bucket, Bill is comfortable with politics at the moment. Abbott’s 85 million worth of mud did not stick, what a blatant waste of taxpayers money for his own reelection campaign. Bill is reserving the right to answer the findings against him and other members of the Labor party.
PM Turnbull and Treasurer Morison are putting a tax reform package together for our appraisal, so that will be interesting. We have 579 companies here that pay no tax at all, so that deserves an explanation. This will be an interesting year politically, with Turnbulls PM popularity a all time highs. One silly mistake can see all that come crashing down. So lets hope for a well thought out tax reform package.
Turnbull is very well respected, although a little behind in the announcement of helpful changes stakes. Morison has yet to prove himself as a treasurer of substance. So it is all “happening”in the ACT.
Posted by 579, Saturday, 23 January 2016 11:52:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
579>>PM Turnbull and Treasurer Morison are putting a tax reform package together for our appraisal, so that will be interesting. We have 579 companies here that pay no tax at all,<<

Yeah and we had 579 companies that paid no tax at all under Rudd, Gillard, Rudd.........tis amazing that all the lefty rhetoric can be turned 180 degrees and it still has credibility..........lololol
Posted by sonofgloin, Saturday, 23 January 2016 1:56:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The libs had the information but did not want to release it. Now what does that tell you. Abbott knew all about it but wanted to impoverish the little man with his tax reform. I have not seen anything about labor ever knowing about it. Through FOI they found that Brandis had a company tax statement and had to be forced to release it.
How can you impose taxation increases on people while you have 579 Companies paying no tax. An explanation please. No doubt to will take a massive amount of energy to extract “why’
So what is the problem with that, if the Libs think that is fairdinkum the voting public will undoubtedly think otherwise, and require answers.
Some of you lot are suffering from some sort of a conspiracy intellect to be suspicious of everything.
All we want in this country is a transparent govt; Not something concocted without consultation or thought. There should be 100% taxation accountability without being covered up by a govt; To me that is corruption
Posted by 579, Saturday, 23 January 2016 2:25:31 PM
Sog,
Hey, lay off the criticism of 579.

He is the best labor supporter the LNP ever had.

Really shows their intellect, with a gift of posting it.
Posted by Banjo, Saturday, 23 January 2016 3:55:27 PM
That is true Banjo, I believe in support where support is due and warranted. Some can not bring themselves to do that but I certainly can as with thousands and thousands of Labor supporters. Liberal won an election so I support the PM selected by them. Just like any charitable person would do.
I will be gone again to far away places on the 1st of march for 6 months. This year will be a boomer and exciting to say the least. When we get to vote all I hope is a considerable clean out takes place so we can have stability of govt; Turnbull has his head firmly screwed on so we should be in good hands.
Posted by 579, Sunday, 24 January 2016 12:47:19 PM
579, "I believe in support where support is due and warranted"

That is obviously the view of the factions that control Labor.

They rigged it so the votes of Labor rank and file can be over-ruled.

So, are you a junior functionary representing one of those unions that control Labor. Or quite possibly you are another of the automatons who think and do what they are told. Red and Blue, Holden and Ford, Pies and everyone else, it is beaut being part of the mob and not having to hurt the brain with independent thought, eh what?
Posted by onthebeach, Sunday, 24 January 2016 1:00:10 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy