The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Turnbull gives US the heave-ho

Turnbull gives US the heave-ho

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
Dear Arjay,

The problem with conspiracy theorists is that the person and his or her position just happen to be coincident. The only compliment I can give a conspiracy theorist is that he or she comes across as being as smart as Tony Abbott and as educated as the Queen of England.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Thursday, 26 November 2015 4:33:07 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr Opinion. If Royalty and Abbott are your role models then I fear for our civilisation.

People have always conspired. Just look at Tony. He is already plotting and scheming to get back his leadership. It almost never been in realm of theory. Conspiracies happen in increasing regularity. Those who have analysed history know how these elites think and act. They are devious,cunning and ruthless people.

42 false flags by our Govts they admit to. http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/42falseflags.php#axzz3sYiH4tge
Posted by Arjay, Thursday, 26 November 2015 12:01:49 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Arjay,

You have totally miscomprehended what I have said. I'm saying that conspiracy theorists such as yourself are as smart as Tony Abbott and as educated as the Queen of England. Don't you feel proud to be rated amongst these people.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Thursday, 26 November 2015 1:01:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay is entitled to his say as anybody else is, you don't have to agree with him.
Posted by 579, Thursday, 26 November 2015 1:07:03 PM
Dear 579,

No one is arguing against that. What I say is that if one is going to criticise others then he or she should be prepared to receive criticism from others. Otherwise people like me will look upon them as bullies.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Friday, 27 November 2015 7:31:29 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy