The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Can our leaders truly be that stupid

Can our leaders truly be that stupid

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
The simple answer is yes they are that stupid.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Thursday, 19 November 2015 12:20:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Suseonline

"I don't think any other PM or Government have agreed to allow any asylum seeker or refugee, or indeed any potential immigrant into Australia without screening, do you? Anyone with a criminal record doesn't get in".

Man Monis did.

He arrived at Sydney Airport on 28/10/1996 from Iran on a one-month business visa, under the name of Mohammad Hassan Manteghi
One week later on 5/11/1996 ASIO commences an investigation into Monis based on “potentially adverse information”.

Our Security/screening failed in this case, Iran provided intel on him, possibly ignored.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/sydney-siege-report-timeline-of-man-haron-monis-in-australia-20150222-13lf3k.html#ixzz3s2zhNFr6

We all know the subsequent tragedy.
Posted by SAINTS, Saturday, 21 November 2015 1:54:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Saints, I think we have come a long way since 1996, as far as immigration goes.
Australia seems to have done better than most Western countries in keeping terrorist activities under control.

I doubt that our Government or legal system are any better or worse than other Western countries, so why do you think we have done fairly well so far?
Posted by Suseonline, Sunday, 22 November 2015 9:55:34 AM
It is like letting thousands of Germans in here when we were at war with them.
Just plain stupid.

Sues online.

I predicted 25years ago this multiculturalism,
Would lead to us being attacked in our own country.
Got that right didn't I.

I also thought that eventually as the non Intregated tribes here
Start to number in the millions they would eventually demand a separatist
State and eventually the territorial attacks we are seeing now will get worse and there will be civil war in this country.

I have no doubt in my mind going on what I see right across history, that
This country will be divided into 3 country's in a few centuries.

Of course once you let different ethnic groups in here,they keep trying to bring
Their whole tribe in here, that's why they are all for people arriving by boats
And immigration. Of course you may secretly support the idea of dividing Australia into
Another country once you have enough tribal members here.

It's way too soon to say multiculturalism has worked in Australia,
Posted by CHERFUL, Monday, 23 November 2015 11:01:36 PM
I have said in previous posts that politicians act incompetent. Poorly educated citizens, educated to believe what they're told, pick up on classroom student embarrassments, comparing understanding what happened at school with what happens in politics. It is easy to self-gratify understanding political events on politician mistakes, feeling as though events are real. Because embarrassing events at school were real.

Spin doctors inventing entertaining dramas to allow poorly educated citizen to feel democracy is real, propaganda.

Citizens feeling as though they know what is happening, don't like suggestions of conspiracy theories. Conspiracy theories cast doubt on peoples fix beliefs causing learning traumas.
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 24 November 2015 12:40:53 PM
Suseonline
“Saints, I think we have come a long way since 1996, as far as immigration goes. Australia seems to have done better than most Western countries in keeping terrorist activities under control”.

Yes Suse we have come a long way since 1996 - then along came over 50,000 illegals in 884 boats since 2006 to 2013. Many of them (how many – who knows) “lost/ditched” their passports before landing but not their mobile phones – Oh don’t touch the mobile phone!

Some arrived having no actual “documentary evidence” as to their name and/or birth details etc – oh unless they got one of those trendy “fake” passports on the way over. Oh and don’t forget that mobile phone so they can contact those Human Rights people.

You say - “So, why do you think we have done fairly well so far?”

Answer – Liberals stopped the illegal boats arriving on our shores.

Liberals also stopped the “daily” bell ringing announcements (to all media circles) and to illegal boat smugglers that “another boat had arrived on our shore”.

Liberals virtually shut down the people smuggler's business, however not before 1,200 “souls” were lost at sea on the way over, didn't worry the people smugglers - they got their money they didn't care if boat arrived or not.

Increased security intelligence agencies also have played their part, I applaud them.

The Government of the day (via their immigration policies and screening processes) decides who should be permitted to settle in Australia, – not the people smugglers who have their own agenda – money.

Whichever way you look at it Suse – they have already infiltrated Australian shores – with their latest terrorist recruit being 15 years old.

Note – I am a swinging voter with no alliance to Labor or Liberal - I just call it as I see it.
Posted by SAINTS, Tuesday, 24 November 2015 11:15:12 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy