The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > I'm compiling a list of succesive governments worst descisions.

I'm compiling a list of succesive governments worst descisions.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
<<I actually overheard a young aboriginal girl ( about 17) say to another "Christ I,ll have to get pregnant pretty quick now otherwise they'll stick me on Newstart">>

This from a bloke who claimed 'He threw gay men into the Parramatta River, when he was a copper!'

How convenient, overhearing the "enemy" when it suits you, or are you just hearing things. An old copper ploy, if you don't have the evidence just "verbal" the suspects.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 30 June 2015 7:38:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
misanthrope, yes, and isn't it funny how when speaking of one of these Aussie mafia one requires an I interpreter to say their name.

Imported crime I call it.

Anyone arriving at this country should be made leave their baggage at the door and, if caught committing crime, they should be deported. That would sort them out quick smart. We are just too soft!
Posted by rehctub, Wednesday, 1 July 2015 5:13:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy