The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > How does the legislation adequately protects the freedom of the aboriginal people in australia??

How does the legislation adequately protects the freedom of the aboriginal people in australia??

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Hi.I'm doin a research project for my legal studies subject on the aboriginal people in australia...I wanted to know how does the legislation protects the freedom of the aborigines in Australia??
Posted by mimily, Sunday, 10 June 2007 6:04:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You going to fail! if you need this forum to inform you get ready for a poor result.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 11 June 2007 6:45:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It doesn't.
The 1976 Referendum gave the Commonwealth Parliament the power to legislate for Aboriginal people as a race.
A race apart from the ordinary citizen.
They can legislate either for good or ill.
At the present time they wouldn't think of it but who can tell what future Governments may do?
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 11 June 2007 7:08:10 PM
On 27-5-2007 the 40th anniversary of the Aboriginal DOOMSDAY of the holding of the 1967 referendum I published

INSPECTOR-RIKATI® on IR WorkChoices Legislation (Book-CD)
A Book about the Validity of the High Courts 14-11-2006 Decision
ISBN 978-0-9751760-6-1

This book sets out how the Aboriginals were robbed of their “CITIZENSHIP” and no longer are equal amongst other Australians.
Legislation only can rob them of equality, and cannot give them equality that they already had prior to the 1967 con-job referendum.

Go to my website http://www.schorel-hlavka.com and use my email address shown there and I can send out FREE OF CHARGE a Chapter of the book. This posting would not allow for the extensive set out you need.
Posted by Mr Gerrit H Schorel-Hlavka, Tuesday, 12 June 2007 5:23:35 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
heyhey...sorry for replyin late...had some problems loggin in for the past few days....oh i see...thx a lot Mr Gerrit H Schorel-Hlavka for ya comments and help....i'll email u bout it....^^
Posted by mimily, Wednesday, 20 June 2007 2:24:25 AM
thx Is Mise for ur comments. I have another question to ask. How does the legislation protects the civil rights and the welfare of the aboriginal people in Australia??
Posted by mimily, Wednesday, 20 June 2007 3:06:42 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy