The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Help-Seeking Research

Help-Seeking Research

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Hi there,
I am a Clinical Psychology Masters student and I am very interested in what people do when they are stressed and have a problem, and where they seek help.

I am in need of participants for my thesis study. It is an online survey examining individual attitudes and intentions towards help seeking for personal and emotional issues. The first page of the survey contains detailed information about the purpose and procedures of this research project.

Only criteria is that you are 18yrs(+) and live in Australia.

It's anonymous and confidential and will take approximately 10 minutes. This study has been approved by the Human Research Ethics Committee at Cairnmillar Institute.

Here is the Link: www.research.net/r/ZDKXC2W

Thank you so much for helping me out!
Posted by questionmaster, Monday, 23 March 2015 7:52:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi,

I did go into your given website -
but could not access the survey.
Do you have another site?
I'd love to help
you, but at the moment - I can't.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 24 March 2015 12:01:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The website requires Java script enabled.

You should try putting your work on a site that does not require Java enabled, some don't trust it so they will not be able to help you.
Posted by Philip S, Tuesday, 24 March 2015 12:29:36 PM
Stress is Fear fear of letting yourself down or someone else
Easy have no fear then no stress
Posted by Aussieboy, Tuesday, 24 March 2015 5:06:33 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy