The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Big end tax, we must look at the whole picture.

Big end tax, we must look at the whole picture.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Come on Butch, be fair dinkum, like tens of thousands of LNP voters at the last election you too are just as disappointed in the Abbott Governement as any of them are. About the only bloke on this forum who wanted an Abboott victory and is not disappointed is me! They are delivering just as I expected. In some areas they are exceeding my expectations, a total cock up of a government!
To para phrase Keating “this is a conservative government that Australia had to have”. You don't know how bad castor oil tastes until you swallow a dose. Australia is having their conservative medicine now, they will get over it soon.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 8 October 2014 5:49:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
In one way the Neoconlibs are exceeding expectations.
I would say that they have as much chance of being re-elected as a snowballs chance in hell.
So with them out of the way after the next election there will be a chance of a "middle way" party to be elected .
Yes Abbott and gang will have done a lot of damage but time will heal.
Posted by Robert LePage, Wednesday, 8 October 2014 10:58:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy