The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Constitutional Racism?

Constitutional Racism?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Well, a bit of attention from some of the low life, knuckle headed trolls I see.

As for evidence, which of the facts exactly do you dispute *Joe LoudMouth?*

Do you perhaps dispute that there is a race power in the Oz Con? I could quote it in detail for you but it would perhaps be a bit difficult for you to understand, but quite real nonetheless.

As for quality evidence regarding "Original Australian" history, I would recommend a book entitled:

"For their own good"

written by a Phd student from the University of W.A. And if you are interested in reading about the Flora and Fauna Act, and the categorisation of the Original Australians down to 1/8's, you could try a Law Library or even the Aboriginal Affairs Law Library.

How often do we here the trolls cry, "they are not Aborigines, look how white they are?" Well, the reality is, is that was the governing law at the time. Only one generation past 1/8 did the relevant law recognise these people as people and members of the Australian community.

Still, we do not dig up the past purely for its own sakes, but rather to link it to present practice and failures.

Admit it Joe LoudMouth, you wouldn't know sh!t from clay would you as you are just a barely literate, common troll.
Posted by DreamOn, Friday, 26 September 2014 12:07:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As an aboriginal from the London Tribe.
I think our people should sue the Vikings for killing and raping our peoples,The Italians from Rome,The Norman French for stealing from us,
More recently London has been invaded by Asian immigrants.
Seriously,
Nobody owns Australia whether their tribe has been here for ten years or ten thousand years.
Australia is Gods own country.
Posted by BROCK, Friday, 26 September 2014 3:02:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Steady on there, next someone will be holding up the mirror and alleging that the Aboriginals were racist and xenophobic for not welcoming settlers and diversity.

What about all of those new English restaurants, cod'n'chips, roasts and steamed pudding?

Anyhow where was the housing and Centrelink for those settlers? All together now, "Discrimination!!".
Posted by onthebeach, Friday, 26 September 2014 3:14:06 PM
Your best shot, Dream On ?

In answer to your question: all of it.

Aboriginal people were treated like flora and fauna ? Prove it: give examples. Their rights to use the land as they always had was recognised - here in South Australia - by King George IV's 'Letters Patent' and in subsequent legislation - and is still the law.

In SA, and probably other States, Aboriginal people were exempted from the restrictions of the Game Act. Is that the sort of thing you meant ? i.e. it allowed people to hunt, shoot, fish and gather food as they always had done. Are you complaining about that ?

Assertions without evidence can be dismissed without any need for evidence. But if you have any evidence of anything you write, provide it and I will give your ignorance the time of day.

Joe
www.firstsources.info
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 26 September 2014 4:51:33 PM
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 26 September 2014 4:51:33 PM

" ... In answer to your question: all of it. ... "

Yeah, LoudMouth is quite apt isn't it? And I gather that you have a limited education and aren't capable of or perhaps have never even read the Oz Con:

PART V. - POWERS OF THE PARLIAMENT

51. The Parliament shall, subject to this Constitution, have powers to make laws for the peace, order, and good government of the commonwealth with respect to:-

(xxvi.) The people of any race, for whom it is deemed necessary to make special laws:

You see Joe, people who know me are well aware that I do not make baseless assertions and clearly, as said, you are a fool.

Thereafter, Australia implemented its own version of the Genocide Prevention Act in the post WWII era but is quite clearly in breach. These crimes have no statute of limitations and responsible parties are going to be dealt with, mark my words.

As for the Indos being involved in cattle in the top end, I suggest you watch LandLine, as perhaps even with your inherent limitations you should at least be able to grasp that much.
Posted by DreamOn, Saturday, 27 September 2014 10:30:52 AM
For everyone else, I had a quick look at *Joe LoudMouth's* link and quote from one of its documents:

" ... the dominant paradigm, which is being taught around Australia, in schools and at universities, asserts that:

Aboriginal people were ‘herded’ onto Missions;
Aboriginal people were driven from their lands;
Countless children were stolen from their families.

So far, I have found no unambiguous evidence of any of this. ... "

What this is in principal is the Australian equivalent of a holocaust denier and I reckon the "back paddock" is the best place for your kind *Joe*

Thereafter you would do well to learn what forms of writing qualify as a tertiary level document and those that do not.

Clearly, you do not as yet understand.
Posted by DreamOn, Saturday, 27 September 2014 10:45:13 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy