The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Kerry O'Brien is the ABC'S Man of Substance.

Kerry O'Brien is the ABC'S Man of Substance.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
To call Kerry O'Brien a man of substance, is a bit fanciful, as every ABC journalist is only allowed by Howard, to criticise Labor. They are gagged when it comes to criticising the Howard government.
If the producer of this topic thinks, he/she has hit on something of importance, i only hope the rest of the Australian voters are not as ignorant.
Posted by Sarah101, Tuesday, 29 May 2007 6:22:33 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
To call Kerry O'Brien a man of substance, is a bit fanciful, as every ABC journalist is only allowed by Howard, to criticise Labor. They are gagged when it comes to criticising the Howard government.
If the producer of this topic thinks, he/she has hit on something of importance, i only hope the rest of the Australian voters are not so ignorant.
Posted by Sarah101, Tuesday, 29 May 2007 6:22:46 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sarah 101,Kerry O'Brien is an ardent left winger who supports the Labor Party.He saw the hyprocracy in Kevin Rudd's position and took him to task.Kerry O'Brien attacked the lies eminating from the very party which he supported.To me,that makes him a man of substance
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 30 May 2007 9:02:38 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy