The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Mongrels

Mongrels

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. 17
  13. All
runner,

"You can't be serious Poirot. Your Abbottphobia (conservative male)is without equal..."

However, I'm not required to scratch around in the dregs of some other party's faux pas to have a crack at Abbott.

He sprays his incompetence around like confetti.

It would be remiss of me not to comment on it.

We enjoy almost a gaffe a day from Abbott and his crew of dingbats.

(cartoonists refer to this govt as "The gift that keeps on giving":)

"Ordinarily they (and you, LOL) would experience no difficulty at all in finding racism everywhere..."

What's yer problem, otb? Wong acts like a grown-up and you and runner-boy can't handle it. In desperation you go looking for the person who was sitting next door to the one who screwed up - and then pass judgment on her.

Reminds of America after 9/11. Saudi Arabia funds the mission - so the yanks go in and invade the country next door.

Figures....
Posted by Poirot, Wednesday, 20 August 2014 4:32:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Heh, heh, you are struggling and casting about for traction, Poirot.

You will get the lines for your indignant, self-righteous hysteria when your 'Progressive' gurus sort their PC hierarchy - the order of priority - from their PC Manual and produce some words for The Drum, Crikey, NM and so on.

Then you can all be 'On Message', after being told what to think and say.

You'll just have to hang fire and wait, trouser that gun and both hands out of your pockets, Big Boy.
Posted by onthebeach, Wednesday, 20 August 2014 4:51:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I must have missed what others got out of it.
Foxy,
Unfortunately not just on Q&A you don't see what others see. I really believe that you must have had such a blessed life that you can afford to view the world through rose-coloured glasses. You always contradict the experiences of others simply because they don't fit your goody, goody rose-coloured world. I & others don't have a problem when someone doesn't agree with our ideas but when actual experience is dismissed then that's a totally different game.
I agreed with Derryn Hinch when he said no good complaining about the Chinese buying up Australia if Australians are stupid enough to sell it without giving other Australians a second thought.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 20 August 2014 5:28:54 PM
Dear Individual,

Everything is relative; everything has its story, and
everyone has obstacles to overcome. They are our greatest
teachers. Each of us goes through transitions and
transformations.

The important things is that we acknowledge them and learn from
them.

Take care.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 20 August 2014 5:40:41 PM
cont'd ...

Dear Individual,

"Don't call the world dirty
because you forgot to clean your glasses."
(Aaron Hill).
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 20 August 2014 6:30:25 PM
Foxy,
You're in big trouble if you can't distinguish between dirt & delusion. This Aaron Hill is not an academic by any chance ?
Posted by individual, Thursday, 21 August 2014 6:59:47 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. 17