The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Abbott's diplomatic triumphs.

Abbott's diplomatic triumphs.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. 26
  9. Page 27
  10. All
Shadow, I support the findings of the inquire, and those findings recommend a Royal Commission. Please explain Bushby's actions in failing to even attend the hearing on April 10. It would appear that Bushby may well have formulated an opinion well in advance of (not) hearing the evidence. Bushby is a well known ally of Abbotts knuckle dragger Mathias Cormann. Please explain how it was that Cormann rushed through regulations last Monday which were designed to water down aspects of the Future of Financial Advice laws, thus providing protection to the big banks! Who's side are they really on? The Greens will combine with Labor and Pup in the Senate to defeat these unwanted amendments.

<< Milne is starting to look a little shaky after failing to back the petrol excise indexing. Rhiannon is sharpening her back stabbing knives again.>> Shadow in who's opinion...Yours! I'll agree where there is smoke there's fire, but in this case you are trying to set fire to ice blocks, you can't do it. Stop trying to divert the argument, which you are once again loosing, with that nonsence about unions. I will remind you once again that's GREENS with a capital 'G'.

Shadow, I do believe you could develop half decent political opinions, if only you could attend an year or three at the Lee Rhiannon School of Political Philosophy. With such 're-edumsacation' you may even rise to the lofty heights of Greens membership! Fringe protest party, indeed. We can only live in hope that one day you too may see the light.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 3 July 2014 8:05:07 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

The Groans have frequently teamed up to try to form senate inquiries stacked with their own members to reach a predetermined result that pushes their agenda. The conclusions of these farcical inquires are not worth a pinch of cow dung.

I have yet to hear anyone from the Groans indicate what a RC will achieve that any other form of inquiry won't.

i.e. to see that the victims are compensated to the point that they would have been without the shoddy advice, and to ensure that CBA puts steps in place to ensure it does not happen again.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/financial-services/sorry-cba-to-hold-independent-review-into-scandal/story-fn91wd6x-1226976174278

You poor thing. So you went to a Groans "education camp". How much of your frontal lobe did they remove?
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 3 July 2014 1:28:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Shadow, you most likely wont find this in your daily read of the Murdoch gutter press, 'The Daily Telecrap', For a few cents more, like me, you too could obtain a copy of the quality publication 'The Sydney Morning Herald' where by you would be fully enlightened with the facts of this particular matter.
I'll make a deal with you. I'll give you the daily news on local and world events from my copy of a real quality newspaper the SMH, whilst you can report to me the top world shattering "news" for the day from the 'Murdoch Fish Wrapper', something in the order of "Will Blockhead be turning out for The Wombats this weekend?"

Today's report, "The Commonwealth Bank, The Fallout!" While battling investors could not now afford to take a 5 minute holiday in the local park, after being fleeced by Com Bank, the $7.8m pa head honcho down at the CBA, Ian Narev, has been living it up on hols in Indonesia, at the same time Chairman of the Board, Big Dave Turner has been living it up in Britain. All Com Bank can offer is an inadequate sop to the ripped off battlers.
This is what Abbott and co support!

Shadow can I have your comments on Bushby, and his lack of participation, April 10 and, knuckle dragger Cormann's rushing through of regulations last Monday which were designed to water down aspects of the Future of Financial Advice laws. Silence indicates your support, like Abbott and co, of the big banks at the expense of ordinary Australians, nothing new there. Is that what the Liberal Party stands for these days? I think so. Or have you been too busy reading in the 'Fish Wrapper', if Blockhead is playing for The Wombats this weekend.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 4 July 2014 10:45:13 AM
Paul,

My daily consumption of news incls sources from all political persuasions such the Australian and the SMH, with less frequent reading of the economist, the age, the financial times, the guardian, and occasionally the ABC and the telegraph. I know the groans only consume information from the left whinge press as they prefer to be shielded from reality.

As for Bushby, that he missed a day of yet another inconsequential groans labor inquiry with a pre determined outcome is neither here nor there. What the simpering idiot bandt, dimwitted Milne, or psychopathic Rhiannon say is embarrassing for Australians.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Friday, 4 July 2014 2:48:11 PM
Shadow, are you calling Senator John Williams from the National Party a Labor lackey?
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 4 July 2014 10:13:22 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. 26
  9. Page 27
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy