The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What a ball

What a ball

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
What is it about water that makes ladies want to get their gear off. Just wander down the beach & you can't help but notice.

Some here know I used to run tourist boats. We took up to 250 people a day to the outer reef, where we had installed a large pontoon, & a coral viewing "Sub".

The pontoon had a 9 meter long swim platform, like a duck board on the back of a cruiser, to give easy access to the water for snorkeling.

On a number of occasions I noticed young ladies in bikinis, getting into the water, then removing their tops, either tying them to the duckboard, or handing them to a boyfriend to stow somewhere, before going snorkeling. They would retrieve the top before getting out of the water.

I thought this rather strange, when so many go topless on the beach. I asked one of my hostesses about it one day, knowing she was a topless sunbather.

She said there was no way she would go topless on the pontoon either, but she thought snorkeling topless would be great. Apparently there are places where it is "OK" like the beach, but many places or circumstances where it is not.

I guess we blokes who have always swum topless can't understand. I have often swum naked in fresh water, & in the tropics, always looking for a bath to save drinking water onboard. I have often showered naked on deck on the yacht, when it rained, but no naked ocean swimming for me. I reckon we blokes have bits that might be mistaken for a nice worm by a passing bream, or even worse, a snapper. The idea quite makes my blood run cold.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 28 December 2013 11:33:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
<the ocean boils with excitement so turbulent>

Broaching?
Posted by onthebeach, Sunday, 29 December 2013 12:08:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The idea quite makes my blood run cold.
Hasbeen,
Yes, I'm scared to no end being mistaken for a sea slug by some short-sighted trepang fisherman :-)
Posted by individual, Sunday, 29 December 2013 5:44:01 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy