The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Verbally Offencius

Verbally Offencius

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All
political*correctness?

the terminology and notions..that are involved/in the debate
over Palestine..and expose once/again..the deceitful nature..that is unfortunately intrinsic..to the contemporary/progressive discourse.
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/concealment-and-truth-in-palestine-and-beyond.html

Zionism – Palestinian solidarity members

*are required to avoid the ‘J’ word
and to use..the word 'Zionism' instead.

"to refer to Zion..when I really think Jewish
so he..and I “might find grounds..for a lot of agreement….”

The truth of the matter..is that Israeli
*politics..has little to/do with Zionism.

Israelis..are hardly familiar..with Zionist ideology,
nor they/are concerned..or motivated by Zionist praxis. Zionism is largely a Jewish Diaspora/discourse that vows to establish a Jewish National home in Palestine..and to civilize..*the Jew..by means of nationalism.

Israel is obviously/the product..of the Zionist project;
however,.the Israelis see/themselves..as post-revolutionary/subjects

*they transformed/*the Zionist dream..into a practical reality.

Thus,..criticism of Zionism/per se..hardly touches Israelis or Israeli politics...If anything,..it actually diverts/the attention from..*the crimes that/are committed..by the Jewish-State..in the name of the Jewish people.

why do/we..use the term Zionism..instead/of
referring..to Jewish power,..*Jewish politics..or/the Jewish State?

Simple:..we do/not..want to offend..the..‘anti-Zionist'
Jews..and Jews..in general...We consciously..*choose..to/let Israel off the hook.

Apparently/we much.;.prefer to target..a phantasmic/imaginary object that..means very/little..rather than simply..calling spade a spade.

josefuss..this..would/be?..your..previous-xmass/re=direction..by chance?
http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp?article=14493&page=0

the..'c'-word?
how/ABSURD*

and/then?.the/yogurt-culture/teaching?
REDIRECTING,[name-CHANGING]..the..true meaning..of laban>\?

<<..Hence..we/have..come full-circle,..with some
dreaming.-of a white-Christmas,..[wink/wink].where..the cultural celebration..#is/not..complete..without Laban*..[yogurt/read the words]..*illuminating..the banquet.>>

ie/NOT*yogurt/..but/black--xmass

..Laban represents..[loben ha-elyon,]...the "supernal whiteness"[de-light]..that transcends/..all "color"..and classification.

<<..Thus."Laban"..embodies..the power/of transformation..>>

TRANSFORMING..WHAT?

<<because..it is..beyond/classification,>>

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/3179/jewish/Laban.htm

jehovuss/said<<The [yogurt]-culture not..only sustains the generations. ..It preserves..a renationalisation.>>

but..the leson/isnt yogert

its about LABON*

laban's father, Bethuel,
was the son of Nachor, Abraham's older brother.

In addition, Laban was thrice/related
by marriage to Abraham's family: his sister Rebecca married Isaac, and his two daughters, Leah and Rachel, both married Jacob.

Thus Laban was Abraham's great-nephew,
Isaac's cousin and brother-in-law, and Jacob's uncle and father-in-law.

We first encounter Laban..welcoming Abraham's servant Eliezer when the latter comes to Charan to find a bride for Isaac...

hint hint

A generation later,..Isaac...and Rebecca
send their younger son Jacob to Charan

to "take a wife
from the daughters of Laban,..*your mother's-brother."

yes/joshifuss
it seems..a white wash

just/like this

prefer..to conceal..their/our/shame...under a name

shame/same/shame*
http://mondoweiss.net/2013/11/american-speaking-opposition.html
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/11/is-history-repeating-itself.html
http://soaspalsoc.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/SOASPALSOC-7th-Settler-Colonialism-2011.pdf
Posted by one under god, Monday, 2 December 2013 6:53:34 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy, I hate to see you getting upset, especially due to OTB.
Use the little red cross under his comments that offend you, and ask Graham to send him to the sin bin...
Posted by Suseonline, Monday, 2 December 2013 10:03:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I really don't care if Jews get called "Yid." I thought Yiddish was a language that came about when the Jews were shifted out of Spain into Northern Europe where it developed. As someone said, to some Jews, it is regarded as good, some bad. This isn't about Jews anyway, UOG. Back in ya box!

What I care about is the politically Correct claptrap that we have to put up with these days. It seems to have become a sport to see who can get more politically correct than the next person.

When I ask these people to "please explain" & they look around for support I don't let them get away with that either. Then they tell me that I'm being "inappropriate." then I ask "how, please explain." I love to watch them squirm. When I tell them that I can't comprehend Politically Correct speech, that's when I start to get a few backers. Unfortunately, one lady started to cry but I said it was a Woman thing to gain sympathy & support. Which it was, because she then became violent, which I reminded her was offensive & inappropriate & we could see through her ploy. Another Guy left & said he wouldn't come back until I was removed but the people backed me. They could see that they were trying to bamboozle us with Gobble de gook & double meanings as Politicians do.

We wanted it explained in straight forward language with exact meanings. They weren't interested in doing that. It was a great day.

All some time ago now.
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 2 December 2013 11:04:10 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Suse,

Thanks for your advice and
I appreciate your concern.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 2 December 2013 12:25:58 PM
Jayb, "Unfortunately, one lady started to cry but I said it was a Woman thing to gain sympathy & support"

It is manipulative behaviour to stimulate the 'White Knight' response in any males present who are unaware of their own response, why it might occur and how such response is self-limiting, and is constantly turned against them.

http://www.avoiceformen.com/misandry/chivalry/the-white-knight-problem/
Posted by onthebeach, Monday, 2 December 2013 7:14:25 PM
Jayb, "Unfortunately, one lady started to cry but I said it was a Woman thing to gain sympathy & support"

These people were trying to sell us a "pig in a poke" or scam, so to say. I just pointed out what they were doing. Advertising Words like "Could, should, might, etc. They were making all sorts of promises without any substance. The woman was there to sway the women & get the sympathy vote of the men. All I did was insist on some positive assurance, which they couldn't give us & used even more Politically Correct words, then tried to make out that if we didn't understand them that we were unintelligent morons.

I thrive in those sort of conditions. ;-)

I might add I didn't intend to make the lady cry. She bunged on an act which was Sooo bloody obvious it was ridicules. She only got angry when it was pointed out.

I do hate to be talked "down" to, which is what happens when smug people use Political Correctness to blatantly lie to you.
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 2 December 2013 9:42:48 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy