The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Using Mobile Phones While Driving

Using Mobile Phones While Driving

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Karl x thanks my point and I suspect most agree.
A needless death is always dreadful.
One bought about by some one breaking existing law, and taking a stand against the law bought in to save lives fits your description.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 5 December 2013 11:54:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
....Even you must know you can not ask a Cop to tell the difference between text and calling!

Belly, please explain how on earth anyone can text with their phone held at their ear.

Need. Say more.

Besides, what's the difference between talking on a phone, or removing the wrapper from a pack of cigs.

One attracts a fine, the other doesnt.

Work that out.

Revenue raising from an easy target.

As for me being rude, simply acknowledge that I refer to phone calls and I will withdraw the remark.
Posted by rehctub, Thursday, 5 December 2013 1:14:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks Rechtub I except.
Now in my post above that one I said cool calm and no insult intended *I thought you dd not understand what people do with phones while driving*
Still do.
Hands free car phones modern Blue Tooth being the best, takes the danger out of phone use.
Now the costs of installing either hands free method is much less than a funeral.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 6 December 2013 5:47:03 AM
Yes Belly, I agree, however, if the government is so hell bent on reducing the road toll, why don't they make retrofitting your vehicle affordable.

This way, there would be no excuse for non compliance and,According to governments, the road would be a safer place for all, users and non users of mobile phones (texts and games etc excluded)
Posted by rehctub, Friday, 6 December 2013 9:08:51 AM
Butch seeing that the govt; does not fund your request, you will just have to abide by the law. There is no option toe the line and quit winging.
Posted by 579, Friday, 6 December 2013 12:29:21 PM
Rechtub how?
Liberal policy's is not to get in the way of business.
Cutting prices would cut profits.
Meet you half way reenforce current nation wide law and new car current practice, and make them mandatory in all cards
A life saved is worth supporting any laws
Posted by Belly, Friday, 6 December 2013 7:22:54 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy