The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Game Council Abolished but Greens Endorse Hunting

Game Council Abolished but Greens Endorse Hunting

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
"The Greens sided with the NSW Government to support the Game and Feral Animal Control Amendment Bill that will see the abolition of the Game Council, but will ensure hunting in state forests and national parks will go ahead".
http://www.sportingshootermag.com.au/news/hunting-in-national-parks-endorsed-by-greens

It is good to see that the Greens have finally seen sense and come to the realization that hunting has a big place in feral animal control.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 19 October 2013 7:31:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well, talk about spin. Now you are trying to put a brave face on what was a catastrophic defeat for the Rambo brigade. Tell me, why big the 2 boobs from the Shooters and Hooters Party vote against the Game and Feral Animal Control Amendment Bill do they oppose "hunting" in national parks?
Now they think they should have a say in the department controlling shooting.
“The risk is that we will lose the expertise we had in the Game Council if it’s dispersed within the department so we are calling on all shooters to write in to their Liberal and National Party members to ensure that doesn’t happen,”
"expertise lost" too right Boyle and his Game Council are no longer pulling the strings on behalf of the Rambo brigade.
This issue is now done and dusted.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 21 October 2013 9:33:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Not at all, Paul, I long opposed the existence of the Game Council and vowed never to jump through the hoops to get an R Licence.

How can the Greens now oppose hunting in State Forrests and National Parks when they have voted in favour of it?

I predict that hunting will get a big boost with the demise of the Game Council; it had outlived its usefulness and it's time for a better system.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 21 October 2013 6:35:57 PM
under true law..we are our..brothers keeper's
not..their murderers..

i dont see how killing..any beast,,[unless for to eat]..
is worth this..libel/label...of a beastly killer[remember..to collude or condone..ANY..murder..is the same guilt..morally..as well as..a under mens law]

the law..of thou.,.shalt not MURDER*
[the law has no*..*sub-clause..get it?]

no sub being..all life IS SACRED
not for the life..its being..but by the creator,who
is,sustaining..it too..its living[and by the vile..life that is living..he yet sustains..them too..their living[in..the best body they can wish for[some of us are just less imaginative..others reach for the stars[becoming suns..of the sun]

but the law begins..with
dont..murder any living one

[but no one..is without this sin..of murder[even if by ignorance..they murder 2000..living soy-seeds..in multiple alkaline baths..murder is yet murder

thats why even..vego's..should prey..over their food
for that which was murded..so you could live..off ya soy corpses..blood[their very life juice[vampireisms come to mind]

we areall energy..some inthinkingminds
othersd as reactive beasts..others sleeping..asplants

[the sleepers..really believed..life..then nothing
its a way we use to make them awake[i guess by baking them..in an..oven..helps them to spiritually awake..hopefully..into a higher life form..

if not
the energy exchange systems..
move your life energy..ever on..further on

let me relate..the gold-fish/toad..parable
for your edification[cause education..is rresisted]

i once got a gift from my mother
5 feeder fish..we resqued..frombeing fishfood
anyhow there was a grey..spotty one..and..[edit it johan]

anyhow..one day the..fish..were gone..and all
i..had left..was string..upon string..of cane toad eggs
seems a hungry cane toad..somehow found the energy[from eating the saved fish..to create yet more life

5 fish..became..over a thousand..cane toads
but in many stages..some matured really fast..and moved on
the others stayed and stayed..grew fat..but left somehow very quickly..once i got bord with the lesson..it seems spirit..is needing the morphiousus..more thanthe 5 fish

take our brothers into protective custody
use the land to feed us all

you greenies being conned..big time
by the lot that uses beastly GAMES..to keep us
from what men,must in time become..the caretaker..youtake care of othjers..we take care of you..

[ps watchout for large..hatchings..
you..know what that means]

we get better than we earned
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 22 October 2013 9:20:20 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
anyhow..a pond need care..i..put in..more fish
[or else..the only bodies available..to..evolving spirits..would be mosque'itos..[the blood sukking type]..

not the educative of jesus message kind
at least mahamoud..[may peace be upon..all/of gods many messengers]

anyhow..the mosque-kind..of ..kind-mind
at least got..the law pure..[of no imagry..
no eating flesh..drinking blood..as true mosque-eat0$..do

anyhow..it needs be spelled out
dis-spelled..the myth..that life energy can expire

ENERGY CANNOT BE CREATED>>NOR DESTROYED
there can only be endless seeming new beginnings..just as there is ENDLESS rebirth

that was not a new parrable
but an..important one..comes to..mind

men..kill..elders..[attack those of wisdom..of age]
the older the tree..the older the sleepy spirit..

anyhow..a wise-man..was tested..he was hungry..and asked rightfully..for a specific food..[for he wanted the guilt of one..not lighter..guilt of many

regardless..an..eagle..[no not that one]

a man cast a net
in the net was..one big fish..PLUS 100 small fish

what would you eat?

anyhow an eagle caught a..fish..
and dropped it..at the holy-mans feet..
the man did eat

[but i started the story wrong..so,must end it right]

the monk..just asked for food
he got..the fish..to..land miraculously..at his feet

i looked at the fish..and yes i did eat
but a true wholly..humane..would have returned..it back into..the water

anyhow..the right answer..to the big fish/100 smalls
is under traditional trible/law..you..may take no..more than..half..

and one fish..must go back,,you MAY..keep up to 50
but over 50..MUST GO..BACK..[thats the miracle level

at the revelatory level..the one PROTECTOR-fish..
is the others protector..to wit..the protected-fish

thanks loki
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 22 October 2013 9:55:29 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul1405, "Shooters and Hooters Party"

You are fixated on women's bosoms?
Posted by onthebeach, Tuesday, 22 October 2013 10:15:44 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy