The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Pink Batts revisited, What is Rudd hiding?

Pink Batts revisited, What is Rudd hiding?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
rehctub

I agree the Rudd government did not take into account potential chaos of the scheme particularly the expected rush on greed and exploitation by unqualified business and many fly-by-nighters. This all aided in the death of innocent people. I don't know why Rudd is hiding the correspondence and I also agree that no politician should be able to block access to documents from the people they represent. But my question is it criminal? Criminal acts imply intent.

The government is accountable as they rolled out the scheme too quickly. But I find it odd that you Conservatives keep telling us to trust business and corporations but then don't expect them to own their mistakes or admit they did not heed OH&S legislation. And then lay blame 100% on the government of the day.

If you replace Rudd with Abbott for a moment in this scenario would you be calling it a fiasco or saying why is a Prime Minister responsible for poor work practices. I doubt SM would have started the thread.
Posted by pelican, Tuesday, 13 August 2013 10:43:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy