The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > I've changed my mind.

I've changed my mind.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Lexi & Hasbeen,
The problem is that the debt is so large that it is pointless going
after the smaller cost centres, you are much more likely to get at the
waste by tackling those departments with the largest budgets.

In those departments the waste can be easily hidden but it is in just
those departments where the biggest economies are possible.

There is a very limited time in which to go after the savings before
our fall in growth overcomes all spending.
If and when that happens, the cutbacks will make the Queensland
cutbacks look like a minor review.
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 20 June 2013 7:51:28 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I have read with interest the opinions offered under 'I,ve changed my mind'. I would like to say this, I am a conservative voter, always have been.That said, I was absolutely saddened to see the departure of Simon Crean, He was the one single genuine person in the current pack of criminals in government. You ask, who should lead? Simon Crean would have been the answer. Be interesting how Julia Gillard will fare over the AWU/Slater and Gordon rort once she is shovelled out of Office.It has been absolutely disgusting the gag on the media has been over this issue. She should have gone the way of Gough when he toadyed up to the Arabs to bail his govt out. Keep up the comments it is refreshing to read all points of view. Cliffy
Posted by Cliffy, Tuesday, 25 June 2013 5:30:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well, I got my wish. Now for the public to do it's part.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 26 June 2013 9:22:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy