The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > I've changed my mind.

I've changed my mind.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Originally I wanted Gillard to stay around, so the people she has so badly treated could kick her out. The voters really do deserve that much.

However after seeing Mr. Slimeball himself, Rudd on TV a few times recently I realize it is much more important that the voters kick him out. It says a great deal about ABC journalism that they adore him so much. Talk about fawning fools.

With his ego bigger than Britain, he really thinks the majority still love him. If we don't get him standing the fool might stay around for years, with that disgusting smile, covering all the bile.

How Labor can get themselves with 2 such horrible people their only choice for leader I really can not understand, but surely they could come up with at least someone better than this pear.

However I now want Rudd standing so we can vote him out once & for all.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 17 June 2013 2:52:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rudd is not stupid.
I expect he is sitting back waiting until after the election.
Then he can have 3 years of fun tormenting PM Abbott.
Just like he did to Howard.
2016 and it could be KRudd as PM again.
Stranger things have happened.
Posted by mikk, Monday, 17 June 2013 11:48:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Be careful what you wish for Hasbeen, because there is no bigger 'slimeball' than 'I'll stop the boats' Abbott.
His deputy Julie Bishop is almost as bad.

Surely the Liberals could find a better leader than him?
Anyone else at all?
Posted by Suseonline, Tuesday, 18 June 2013 2:00:28 AM
Hasbeen thanks for the well informed and balanced post.
The one you may write one day.
Be very careful what you wish for indeed.
The warm and refreshing poll waters your side are bathing in would turn a bit chilly.
If my party found the Guts to get Gillard out, I remain interested what job she will be handed should that happen, as a reward for hurting the party so badly.
Even more? how the power brokers, party owners survive their treachery.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 18 June 2013 6:12:11 AM
2016 and it could be KRudd as PM again.
mikk,
Kevin 16 will be looking rather thin. If Rudd gets the ALP leadership again then Australia will get into the Guinness book of records for having the most morons per capita.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 18 June 2013 6:45:20 AM
Surely the Liberals could find a better leader than him?
Suseonline,
yes they probably could but Abbott could not be blamed for wishing for smarter voters than you also.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 18 June 2013 6:47:59 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy