The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Did Rudd, Howard or any previous PM ever have to deal with this?

Did Rudd, Howard or any previous PM ever have to deal with this?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 20
  11. 21
  12. 22
  13. All
Fortunately just occasionally some people get what they deserve in this life. It doesn't happen often, but sometimes it does. Sometime people get much better than they deserve, & some get much less.

The person under discussion is an incompetent, nasty, hate filled, disgusting horror. Australians did not deserve to have such a person in the lodge, & indeed such a person doesn't deserve to be there.

It is no good demanding respect for someone, or some group. People get the respect they deserve, throwing a sandwich was wrong, it should have been a sandwich shop's dumpster, after a busy week. So sorry Luciferase, no treatment could equal the disgust this person has generated in all thinking Ozzies.

Don't kid yourself Poirot, yes Gillard is disgusting, but she is just an irritant compared to that slime ball Rudd. I was prepared to thank Gillard for getting rid of him, until she started filling us all with disgust at her continual lies & hate. The pair of them deserve what they get. In fact they are very lucky that Ozzies are too kind to give them what they really deserve.

So don't give us that injured lefty green feminist garbage, if anyone has a right to cry foul it is the bulk of the population who never wanted or voted for her. Sex has nothing to do with it, unless you are telling us that hers predisposes a person to being deceitful. I would never have thought that, but Gillard could change my mind.

Nah, Rudd is worse than her, so that idea just doesn't wash.

I've said it before, but I still can't imagine how any organization can be so good at picking dropkicks for leaders.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 14 June 2013 10:16:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen,

"...nasty, hate-filled....."

Have you ever re-read some of the vitriol that you consistently dump on this forum in the direction of any person, race or group that happen to take a dislike to?

Talk about nasty and hate-filled.

Pot - Kettle
Posted by Poirot, Friday, 14 June 2013 10:20:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Now, imagine Larry Pickerings caricature of "The Menu" with Tim as the hairdresser. Ha! you laughed. Shame on you. ;-).
Posted by Jayb, Friday, 14 June 2013 10:23:59 AM
I'd hardly call throwing a sandwich a just reward for ruining peoples' lives' & jeopardising the whole Nation's future. She was just incredibly lucky she wasn't living in a country where people get really upset at being screwed. Rudd ? Well what can one still say after all that has been said. He's the most egotistical incompetent academic moron on the street.
Posted by individual, Friday, 14 June 2013 10:27:31 AM
Larry Pickering would have to be one of the worst and most biased offenders. None of it is funny.
Posted by pelican, Friday, 14 June 2013 10:29:41 AM
Jayb,

We laughed?

(You see, the baser the humour, the more it relies on malice. The further one goes towards wit, the cleverer it is)

Sorry, but behind-the-shed schoolboy sniggering doesn't appeal to everyone.

Now if anyone can produce some "real wit" - that would be a different story.
Posted by Poirot, Friday, 14 June 2013 10:44:54 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 20
  11. 21
  12. 22