The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > So, does this mean wages can fall, I doubt it!

So, does this mean wages can fall, I doubt it!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
Put your spurs away Grim, my example was nothing more than a hypothetical.

In any case, gross profit is BEFORE EXPENSES.

Heavy steers.

If you have been involved in the industry, you will understand the volatility of it, as your 240 cents on 91, fell to as low as 49 cents around 95/96.

The problem with this crash is that it has been manufactured by labor's incompetence and gross knee jerk reaction to a television program, one that may well have been a set up at that.

Labors next solution is to build abbs and process here, then send the boxed beef to the likes of Indonesia.

Dream on I say, because even the floor sweepers are on $20 an hour.

The whole wage balance has been thrown out by mining, as miners are on unrealistic wages, and these wage rates and conditions filter down the line.

You know you have a problem when a safety officer, having obtained training, often over the net, can earn $200,000 per year, yet a policeman, serving and protecting the public, often putting their lives on the line, are on less than half of that.

Once mining retracts, wages will get a huge shake up and labor and the unions won't be there to interfere in the negotiations between two grown adults.

However, this thread is about wages, and why they can't come down, when growth slows, as it has
Posted by rehctub, Tuesday, 11 June 2013 8:25:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy