The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > A return to surplus, TAKE TWO!

A return to surplus, TAKE TWO!

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
What a joke this man is.

Here we go again, same old spin, same old promises, it's only the excuses that change.
Posted by rehctub, Saturday, 11 May 2013 1:16:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
rehctub,

I think we should make one last exemption to the live animal export ban, the entire government!
Posted by spindoc, Saturday, 11 May 2013 5:23:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Wow, I’ve never seen a general thread like this before. We are just left to guess or find out for ourselves who “this man” is and why he is a “joke”!

Please rehctub, give us a little basic information of what this is about.

I can take a punt that you are talking about Swannie and some announcement that he has made that Labor is still going to return us to surplus. Or maybe you are talking about Can-Do Campbell??
Posted by Ludwig, Saturday, 11 May 2013 6:28:26 PM
You got it in one Ludwig, Swannie.

Who can ever forget the message he rammed down our necks a surplus AT ANY COST.

Yep, we ARE returning to surplus and failure to do so is simply not an option.

Yep, we are great economic managers and WE WLL REURN THE BUDGET TO SURPLUS BY 2013/14 AT ANY COST.

So, one has to ask, if they couldn't do it in the 80's/90's, and they can't do it now, then seriously, do they honestly believe their own spin.

In any case it won't really matter, as he won't get the chance, as September 14, now knowen as national throw out the garbage day is looming ever closer, just not fast enough I say.

Or more importantly, do their loyal followers trust him aftervthe debacle of this budget.

I really think that even his supporters will be worried that this is the last nail in labor's coffin.
Posted by rehctub, Saturday, 11 May 2013 6:47:31 PM
And do you expect Abbott's mob to be any better?
Posted by Ludwig, Saturday, 11 May 2013 9:35:12 PM
Rehctub '...the last nail in Labor's coffin.'
The last nail? Really?
I think the coffin is already nailed down and half buried actually.

What on earth are you going to have to discuss on this forum after September Rehctub?
Surely after the holy Abbott has control of the flock, there will be no further problems in Australia?
Will we even need this forum?
Posted by Suseonline, Sunday, 12 May 2013 1:19:19 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy