The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Send the Drones into Syria.

Send the Drones into Syria.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All
I move that we send the Greens across to Syria to sort it out --there are plenty of DRONES in that lot.
Posted by SPQR, Saturday, 27 April 2013 7:21:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SPQR, No second prize think up you own funny lines, I got in first. with;
"I am all in favour of the Australian drones going into Syria, yes send in Drone Abbott, Drone Hockey, Drone Howard etc, we certainly don't need them here."
Your little effort; "I move that we send the Greens across to Syria to sort it out --there are plenty of DRONES in that lot." pathetic, borderline plagiarism!

One of the problems I find with conservatives, no sense of humor.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 28 April 2013 7:10:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul 1405,

On the charge of plagiarism I protest my innocence. I rarely read your posts in depth, since I find them largely to consist of cut and pasted slogans from Green propaganda leaflets. And on the charge no sense of humour, I also plead not guilty, heck, after-all I call(ed) the Greens "a party" --and that is a huge joke.

Now, about us sending drones to Syria --just so we can finalize the bookings-- would your prefer to be seated near to Christine Milne at the front or close to Bob Brown at the rear of the charter flight?
Posted by SPQR, Sunday, 28 April 2013 7:47:41 AM
Paul,

"If the drones focus mainly on heavy weapons with anti tank weapons....Can you gives us some idea of how many babies will burn, only 10 or will it be 100, a 1000, maybe 10,000."

Given the Syrian army's thousand or so heavy weapons incl tanks, armoured cars, artillery etc, it depends how many babies are riding in them at the time. You work it out.

I would hazard a guess that more civilians and babies are burning at the other end of the cannon.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Sunday, 28 April 2013 9:28:25 AM
Bazz,
I think the confusion has arisen over the last little while because of the assertion by the RCMP that the Toronto train plotters were linked to "Al Qaeda in Iran". Apparently there are Sunni militants operating in the border areas of Iran and Afghanistan but they're basically bandits and the Iranian secret police do a pretty good job of suppressing their activity. A lot of people on the "conspiracy" side of the alternative media jumped on that statement as proof of a "false flag" attack to drum up support for a NATO attack on Iran but the explanation is pretty straightforward.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Sunday, 28 April 2013 9:23:24 PM
SM, you know as well as I do that whenever the Americans attack there is always some 'collateral damage' a euphemism the Yanks use for murdering the innocent. How many have they murdered delivering their version of 'freedom and democracy' throughout the world in the last 100 years, millions! Lets hope the day never comes when the Yanks want to deliver a bit of that 'freedom and democracy' on Australia. Don't think that just because Australia sucks up to the Americans we will be safe, not so.

Better off joining this mob.

http://www.amnesty.org.au/get-involved/?gclid=COiFibOj7rYCFYxcpQodbDgA4A
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 29 April 2013 7:22:11 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy