The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Weird Stuff.Familiy Guy and Boston Bombings.

Weird Stuff.Familiy Guy and Boston Bombings.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Glen Beck is rolling over?
Baffles me that? what does it mean?
The bloke is obviously a nut, quite close to insane, and tells more lies than any one .
Roll over, he got too hot even for that home of lies FOX
Posted by Belly, Friday, 26 April 2013 6:51:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay,

You are dreaming. First show me where SMH.TV published these links and the context. I have also seen docos detailing how the pyramids were built by aliens. They are for interest only, not because it is representing SMH's views. But, I guess that you are so desperate for even the smallest crumbs of credibility.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Friday, 26 April 2013 7:46:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
>>First show me where SMH.TV published these links and the context.<<

http://www.smh.com.au/tv/Documentary

Other documentaries they offer include 'Princess Diana: Car Wreck or Conspiracy?' and 'Titanic: The Shocking Truth?' which claims that the Titanic didn't really sink. Obviously just because a documentary claims something is the truth it doesn't actually make it the truth.

If documentaries do show us the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth then what are we to make of documentaries that tell us the WTC was brought down by terrorists in planes rather than government agents with nano-thermite? Are those documentaries telling us the truth Arjay?

Cheers,

Tony
Posted by Tony Lavis, Friday, 26 April 2013 8:48:57 AM
Actually, Shadow Minister...

>>But, I guess that you are so desperate for even the smallest crumbs of credibility.<<

...credibility has never been of the slightest concern to Arjay.

If it had been, he would have stopped posting here years ago.
Posted by Pericles, Friday, 26 April 2013 8:52:28 AM
But not all news is a dead end…

Without Arjay's leads regarding Glenn Beck as well as La Roche I wouldn't have found 2012thebigpicture blog's "April 21, 2013 Boston Was a Diversion from Obama/Bush Indictment for War Crimes Article in the NY Times" and "April 24, 2013 Updates from Glenn Beck on Saudi Terrorist"…

I wouldn't have seen their sidebar blog from April 24,"The Pleiadian Council of Nine: An Entire Paradigm of Secrecy is About to be Shattered" by SanJasKa channeled through Wes Annac (pictured at end), nor the sidebar category "What’s Happening on the Galactic Front".

…Does kind of put our personal issues into perspective.
Posted by WmTrevor, Friday, 26 April 2013 10:07:48 AM
Arjay,

You've failed to address the fact that your opening premise of a link between the Family Guy episode and the bombings was the product of a doctored/fake video.

If the conspiracy movement finds it necessary to fake "conspiratorial links", what are we to make of the rest of it?

Glenn Beck is an attention-seeking joke whose only talent is in exciting and suckering people into his conspiracy den.
Posted by Poirot, Saturday, 27 April 2013 10:59:49 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy