The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Weird Stuff.Familiy Guy and Boston Bombings.

Weird Stuff.Familiy Guy and Boston Bombings.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Sorry for the double up, didn't see RM's contribution.
Posted by sonofgloin, Monday, 22 April 2013 7:27:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Not that I think Glenn Beck is credible mind you...."

I wonder why, in that case, that you'd link to him?

But he does give added colour (of the psych"o"delic variety) to a thread such as this......wonder who will pop up next?
Posted by Poirot, Monday, 22 April 2013 7:55:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Then again, Arjay...we're dealing with a doctored clip.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/2013/04/17/14/57/family-guy-creator-raps-fake-boston-bombs-clip

Not surprising......
Posted by Poirot, Monday, 22 April 2013 8:06:07 PM
Because, Poirot. Like him or loath him, he has a huge following in America and something like this could cause a pretty big blow to his credibility among his fans.

And it will be interesting to hear what he has to say.
Posted by RawMustard, Monday, 22 April 2013 8:18:42 PM
'evening, ARJAY, RAWMUSTARD, POIROT, & SONOFGLOIN...

This is a very interesting Topic you've raised ARJAY ? The conspiracy people are working overtime here ?

Was it you RAWMUSTARD who mentioned one of the 'Right Wing' Media people, Glenn Beck has given notice to Pres.Obama, to make certain admissions concerning some illegal activity perpetrated by a shadowy figure, that is appearing in a picture directly behind that, of Glenn Beck ? The bloke pictured is ostensibly returning to Saudi Arabia ?

This piece of information is really compelling, not dissimilar to a football Grand Final, we all should watch the outcome when the full- time whistle is sounded and time has actually expired ? Particularly if the President Obama declines to 'come clean' as directed by Mr Beck ?

Amongst Glenn Beck, from the 'far right', there are a number of other notable, President Obama 'haters' snapping at his heels ?

To name just a handful, we have; Sarah PALIN (Tea Party of course); Rush LIMBAUGH; Michelle MALKIN; Ann COULTER; Michael SAVAGE; Ben STEIN; James O'KEEFE; Andrew BREITBART; Joseph FARAH; Laura INGRAHAM and Debbie SCHLUSSEL...all notable 'Right Wing' performance artists and impresarios ?

All of whom are, according to that 'all knowing gentleman', Arthur GOLDWAG, all part of that Populist, Right Wing OBAMA haters, ensemble !

This whole business is beginning to sound like a mid-day TV Serial, not unlike 'Dallas' etc. Except, I feel so dreadfully sorry for the poor old USA, and it's multitude of ordinary decent people. Apparently being led by those who are not unlike our very own Federal Labour Party ? Who are also governing the masses by similar use, of half truths, misinformation, and downright lies ?
Posted by o sung wu, Monday, 22 April 2013 9:48:19 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I am sure that if Glen Beck had 'something damning' on Obama, he would have been shouting it from the rooftops already.
Another loony toon from the USA...

More conspiracy theories?
I won't hold my breathe Arjay.
Posted by Suseonline, Tuesday, 23 April 2013 1:04:53 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy