The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Alleged police brutality & the 2013 Sydney Mardi Gras:

Alleged police brutality & the 2013 Sydney Mardi Gras:

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. All
Thank you, Lexi, for the leading contender for the OLO "Best Line of the Year When Quoted Out of Context Award" to date...

"They did not put a plug into my groin." will be hard to beat.

Plus, you can now cite numerous doctor's reports should any posters call you heartless.

Rest and recover well.
Posted by WmTrevor, Monday, 11 March 2013 7:42:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes Lexi, rest up and give it time.
I for one miss your frequent contributions to this forum, but you should probably give it up for a few days for now, as you don't want to get too excited!

Love,
Suse xx
Posted by Suseonline, Monday, 11 March 2013 10:43:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lexi I too will miss you and just remember never give up, my fight is still not sure of out comes but the little and simple things make life great, may it be so for you for many years.

We should no ignore a growing truth in this thread and others.
Men and women do think very differently.
And maybe we say it differently when in print.
Lets face it, most men face to face, would change the subject, rather than confront a woman.
And both sexs convince themselves they are right, best kid the other side.
Maybe, in my view often, the truth is a combination of both views.
Few women, not one in fact, would have all those years ago seen this then blocky bush kid throw a few punches at the police man.
If they had seen him in two puches put and end to my dreams? I could have looked like the victim.
And a photo of a young girl, drunk, and abusive hand cuffed and on her face on the footpath may look bad, not to me.
But as she shouted abuse at every one threatened the cop,would we be upset if it was us she targeted?
Come on, cops are good and bad this one seems to be targeted for doing what we pay them for and to say it was anti gay is.
Until proved an opportunistic lie.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 12 March 2013 5:57:05 AM
Lexi,

Get well soon. I look forward to many more robust debates.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Tuesday, 12 March 2013 6:28:30 AM
Hi Belly, something you and I seem to discuss over and over. You said;

"I predict the dills will not have the heart to put Rudd back, so will put one of their own up, soon"

If I was Kevin07 I would not be doing my "mates" any favors. I would not take on the leadership pre election at any price, No chance of me taking one for the "team". Rudd would be on a hiding to nothing. There are the back stabbers who gave Rudd the punt now realising Gillard is toxic and most of them look like loosing their seats. If I was Rudd, and the mob who dumped on me came running now begging me to try and save them, I would say "stick it where the sun don't shine." On election night it will give Rudd no end of pleasure watching "mates" fall of the perch one by one.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 12 March 2013 6:55:22 AM
will give Rudd no end of pleasure watching "mates" fall of the perch one by one.
Paul1405,
If it weren't for Rudd's academic ignorance/incompetence Gillard would new have been able to get where she is now. Get that into you, it's ALL RUDD's DOING !
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 12 March 2013 7:18:43 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy