The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > No Looking Back

No Looking Back

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All
I hope Belly and Hasbeen are learning something from following what Shadow Minister has to say.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Tuesday, 12 March 2013 5:12:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I know the thread is called- no looking back, but how on earth can anyone, labor supporter or other, not look back and wonder what could have been, if they didnt waste our money, didn't make so many stuff ups and didn't open the flood gates to our borders.

I find it hard to understand how ANYONE can fix this in the short to medium term.

I sure hope their supporters have learned their lessons, not just for our sakes, but for the next few generations sakes as well, because without the mining boom, which won't last forever, we simply would be dead in the water.

I would urge all labor die hards to think very carefully, before offering their support, both in this election and many to come, as history shows they are poison.
Posted by rehctub, Tuesday, 12 March 2013 11:37:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Diversity is a fundamental part of any society. We don't all agree or appreciate the habits and characteristics of our fellow citizens but its important we show them respect.
Take Shadow Minister and his 'chums' rechtub (butcher....lol) and Mr.Opinion. I imagine they had a gay ol' time together in Sydney,indulging in the Easter festivities and good luck to them,just because parades don't interest me doesn't mean I should denigrate what gives them pleasure. It's cute to see these 3 boy friends sticking together to oppose my argument that Abbott would be a poor alternative as Prime Minister. They fail to put forward any positives,preferring instead to regurgitate liberal rhetoric like the good little lemmings they are.
Posted by Whatsit2ya, Tuesday, 12 March 2013 4:27:14 PM
W,

You got me there I'm a lesbian Jewish aborigine. In fact I can be any minority you despise (even Labor).

We have got that you think Juliar is wonderful, and Abbott horrible, but until you can move past year 6 and provide more than your prepubescent opinion, you don't deserve more than our contempt.

Perhaps you can find a more suitable blog that caters for vacuous taunting and trolling.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Tuesday, 12 March 2013 9:04:02 PM
.....Diversity is a fundamental part of any society. We don't all agree or appreciate the habits and characteristics of our fellow citizens but its important we show them respect.

What the.......To rehctub,you have completely embarrassed yourself. Your 4 points to promote Tony are completely inept. I'm inclined to feel sorry for you but that would only encourage ignorance. I'm winning this argument with one hand tied behind my back because of the mental deficiency of those in Abbott's corner.
This is an epic fail by you,please don't respond to my comments in future. You are the epitome of the ignorant masses,you regurgitate right wing media with no individual thought.
Posted by Whatsit2ya, Monday, 11 March 2013 11:37:24 AM

Is this your idea of respecting others is it. Yeh right!

Perhaps you should think about what you post before you post it.

So I suppose the next thing you're going to say is how bad Howard was.
Posted by rehctub, Wednesday, 13 March 2013 6:04:56 AM
Well, it looks like he/she got the message hey!
Posted by rehctub, Thursday, 14 March 2013 12:06:45 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy