The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Barrel O'Farrell: A big question mark.

Barrel O'Farrell: A big question mark.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Dear spindoc,

I like your one about Facebook.

Where do I find the spell checker in OLO?

I bet you voted for Malcolm Fraser when you heard him say "Life wasn't meant to be easy." Unfortunately you must have been cheering and clapping so loudly that you missed hearing the end of his sentence.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Monday, 4 March 2013 3:57:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Cossomby>> I have pretty well given up on OLO because it seems to have become just a place for sledging.<<

Cos, the general discussion subjects regarding the miserable state of the ineffective State and Federal politicians of all colours bring a disgust that manifests itself as personal insults and sledging. It is an emotive subject given we the people are getting poorer and these bastards had voted themselves pay packets well over the odds but persistently fail in EVERYTHING they implement. Gillard is paid more than the American president and the British PM…..Why?...our only recourse is personal insult until the ballot box.

Mr O>> I use satire as a means to enlighten people and to get them thinking about the not-so-obvious things<<

Really Mr O, I thought you were just showcasing your sledgehammer wit....lol
Posted by sonofgloin, Monday, 4 March 2013 4:33:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear sonofgloin,

And now you know better. Aren't you so happy to be numbered amongst the enlightened?
Posted by Mr Opinion, Monday, 4 March 2013 5:01:02 PM
Mr. Opinion, yes sweetie but where are the answers? Start with do you vote in NSW?
Posted by spindoc, Monday, 4 March 2013 5:37:11 PM
Mr Opinion>> And now you know better. Aren't you so happy to be numbered amongst the enlightened?<<

Yes.
Posted by sonofgloin, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 7:37:31 AM
It was not so much the case that the conservatives got voted into office in NSW, it was more like, the ALP got voted out and voted out in a big way.
Robertson is a failure as opposition leader, leaving most of the questioning of the government to The Greens, while he tries to deal with the 'Sussex Street Mob' and all the Labor infighting.
Even Labor's new bloke on the block (at 60 years of age hardly new) the member for Heffron Ron Hoenig is tainted with the smell of Eddie Obeid,no sooner elected in a by-election to replace Hair-doo Keneally, another Sussex Street deal, Ben Keneally filled Ron's old job as mayor of Botany, and Ron's taking a free-bee from Eddie.
p/s Ron's son Ben Hoenig is also in the news for all the wrong reasons.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 5 March 2013 1:03:06 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy