The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Gillards team?

Gillards team?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. All
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/not-so-fast-says-eddie-not-my-man-20130204-2dumn.html
Shadow Minister, even you will note,I continue to post the truth about how far down in to the filth Labor went in NSW.
An unlikely event from you, but in time those who truly love the Coalition, yet demand [an important point] honesty and constant improvement, may post about your side.
As unlikely as it is, they may not have this degree of filth to wade through.
So why?
Tell me SM, WHY would I not include Robbo? if your charge had any truth in it.
Sadly a complement must be given to your side of the house.
Unlike the ALP it is not a death sentence to cross the floor/vote against your team.
Had Robbo or, or many others who had no part in the filth done so?
We must adopt that rule.
Read the links, see for your self, how much power this Obied had, and how filth gathered around him.
My detractors on my side excepted this and continue to by their silence then and now.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 5 February 2013 6:03:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/political-news/young-labors-faulkner-motion-a--joke-20130205-2dwne.html
Yet another link.
Opportunity,s to post such about our current position are not rare.
In my defense, I need to defend myself, not from the under informed here, but my once life,s mates.
I remind those few, My track record and understanding of politics has been approved of in the past.
This telling link, must be seen in partnership with the others above.
While Labor is confronting its need to reform,while we struggle to put our verbal hands over our eyes, and those of voters.
Survival is threatened.
By the once savior of the ALP.
Its right wing nuts,and party owners/power brokers.
Ostrich, in hiding thier heads, leave far more vunerable parts exposed.
In our refusal to hasten reform, lives the reason Tony Abbott continues to lead.
And because of that, we except the wrong leader Gillard.
Funny stuff politics.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 6 February 2013 6:02:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/labor-mates-snowed-under-by-eddie-obeids-generosity-20130205-2dwm0.html

Belly,

Robertson, Conroy, Shorten, Arbib, all enjoyed lavish entertainment by Obeid. Did they all think that Obeid was very good at saving?

Sorry, but "Robo" is just as guilty of turning a blind eye to corruption in the party.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Wednesday, 6 February 2013 7:24:13 AM
Feeble stuff SM.
Shorten has already said it is not true.
If it is the best you can do ok by me.
Have you ever got a freebe from work contacts, little bottle of Scotch from a successful tender?
Are you sure?
Ever let some one use you boat or weekender?
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 6 February 2013 5:46:59 PM
Belly,

So your argument is that Robo is only a little corrupt? Accepting this type of largess would get most employees fired.

Yes I have received a bottle of whisky, wine or even a ticket to a game, but I have never accepted a weekend at a ski resort or anything worth more than $100 even for contracts worth tens of millions. All my tenders are above board and transparent. It appears that for Labor and the unions they have different ethical standards.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 7 February 2013 6:35:45 AM
Belly how I love that dribble you post about the ALP. Its so comical Oh! my god my pants are on fire, quick pour some petrol on me.
Corruption in the Labor Party has been a way of life from the year dot. If you want to get ahead in labour politics you have to be prepared to do favours, scratch backs, while watching your back and kick heads. Its all in a days work for the ALP poly.
The conservatives have had their corrupt ones, and some have been very good at it, Robin Askin springs to mind here in NSW. But the conservatives have never had the bite that a good corrupt Labor pol has. must be something in their diet.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 7 February 2013 6:53:12 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy