The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Surely boarder protection means just that!

Surely boarder protection means just that!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All
Paul 1405

Being careful about playing with your “tuber” too much. I've heard tell it can adversely affect one's eyesight.
Posted by SPQR, Tuesday, 18 December 2012 7:36:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
>>I play the second tuber<<

I know you can whistle using gum leaves and make simple percussion instruments from gourds but how do you get music out of a potato?

Cheers,

Tony
Posted by Tony Lavis, Tuesday, 18 December 2012 8:01:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
How about this?

Boarder
Border
Boreder
Posted by Lorikeet, Tuesday, 18 December 2012 9:18:35 AM
SPQR,

I can assure you, that even though I'm a chronic Social Democrat, I'm completely immune to the Multicultural virus.

Now, what was the topic?
Posted by mac, Tuesday, 18 December 2012 10:05:10 AM
Sorry SPQR a 'typo' I ment to type spud not tuber.
Lorikeet, I prefer to use the French word for boarder, bordello.
I demand the governement protect our bordellos otherwise Australia will turn into a brothal!
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 18 December 2012 10:20:54 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy