The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Complexitrys of Population Growth

Complexitrys of Population Growth

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Bazz I was not challenging the numbers just expressing my shock.
Fester I let you off the hook.
Just noticed,my fault your JUNK COMMENT that racism is my reason to want population control, gee bloke wake up!
Given my dislike of Muslim Migration, boat people ext, you see me as a yank style lets shoot them racist.
Fact is I am the first to seek out and welcome any new arrival.
I have been re moved from a post office! for supporting three young lady's crying their eyes out!
Trying to answer the Aussie test being given to them HARSHLY, by a CHINESE EXTRACTION woman WHO CAME HERE AND NEVER HAD TO ANSWER the silly thing!
What is the crime called for your crime, wrongly marking me and those who think like me racist?
Or hers? insulting and harassing young women not of her back ground but from the same country Malaysia?
Posted by Belly, Monday, 29 October 2012 4:26:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
errr, displike of moslems is not racism.
Religiousism perhaps but not racism.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 29 October 2012 8:30:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bazz, dislike of muslims in their country of origin may, just may be racism.

Dislike of Muslim immigration to Oz , just sound common sense.

Everyone should be allowed to practice self preservation, only idiots would not do so.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 29 October 2012 11:00:02 AM
Hasbeen good onya bloke!
Why lie.
Free speech lets some dreadful comments about us out in their holy places the dead meat stuff.
Hope your day lillys are good lost a few but have about 100 left.
Dry and need rain.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 29 October 2012 2:55:41 PM
Belly

What you think of race is none of my business, but would you agree that critics of high immigration are inevitably labelled as racists?

One concern is that the massive infrastructure cost of high immigration impacts on Australia's ability to train and educate.

A really good battery could be revolutionary: It might even restore the Sunday drive.
Posted by Fester, Monday, 29 October 2012 10:42:50 PM
Fester having a little trouble seeing your point.
Are you now saying we ,well, no you are not.
I condemn any thought and it is new to me, that people concerned for the planet or this country enough to debate population are racist.
In fact I am concerned, very much so, about our whole atitude ,that we can expand endlessly.
But too that some countrys can stand still, in population and not suffer.
Complex for sure.
Battery's? well in part and answer, not yet the country drive about 50 klm before out of fuel and a neck and neck race with a road side rabbit?
Not my thoughts about car tourism.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 30 October 2012 5:11:33 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy