The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Labor rises, yet again, in the latest Neilsen Poll. Also, Gillard surges as preferred PM.

Labor rises, yet again, in the latest Neilsen Poll. Also, Gillard surges as preferred PM.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Having watched this thread for a few days now, isnt it interesting how few replies it has received. Especially compared to the Labor bashing posts that have followed it. Not even a single counter argument just the usual bile and invective from the tories. When will OLO admit that it has become a cesspit of right wing bullies that in no way reflects the wider Australian community. This place, just like murdochs limited news, panders to and pushes a right wing, neoconservative groupthink that aims to crowd and drown out any other voices from the Australian public. Very disappointing.
Posted by mikk, Saturday, 27 October 2012 3:30:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
mikk you may be interested in another thread talking about the current nature of OLO.
However know no single poster/person wants an Abbott victory less than me.
And that I yearn for an ALP victory.
The polls do not promise that.
Monday our Maxine the one who took Howard out,see,s her book hit the deck.
It unfortunately supports my view, Gillard, with far too much help from a union I love, and some idiots within it and the right HIJACKED THE PARTY, KNIFING ITS LEADER.
No victory for us under her.
In fact!
Think about it! every point she has made up, best serves TURNBULL.
Abbottism, miss use of truth, using the product of the southern end of a north bound Bull, and trying to panic the population,is dieing.
NOW not after a defeat the polls this thread is so proud of tell us is an impending loss, is the time to remind power brokers they owe us our party, generations past and present built it they badly miss used it.
IF we go down at their hands let not one of them, EVER LEAD US.
This site is not over run by the right, we have more of them than us, as our country has at present.
We are daily getting more ranters, but they are mostly exhibiting anger not understanding.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 27 October 2012 6:31:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I hat over heart want to say I am proud to talk to conservatives such as RObert and many more here.
Rant?well directed at a recent visitor who flamed my every post,sent? maybe.
At the nothing short of? shall we say uninformed who rant, yes right word about us becoming Greece or Spain.
how can any one say that?
About a constructed flamer, who with deliberation stalks the left with unneeded comments.
Right now, thanks to the faceless men, right wing unionist, ALP is out numbered so it is hear.
I am committed to honest comment, from both sides, but feel doubt SOME are not impacting on the OLO I have loved.
So my words are for some not all, who are from the other side.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 28 October 2012 5:46:04 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy