The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Immigration Minister Bowen - Dangerous statements!

Immigration Minister Bowen - Dangerous statements!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
yvonne - I will comment on only 3 of you words. Quote "you all are" YOU have directed your words to all the people above your post now can you please explain what so disgusts you about my comments? After that what so disgusts you about "SPQR's" comments.
I await your reply or apology.
Posted by Philip S, Wednesday, 3 October 2012 3:53:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Minister Bowen's Department makes it very difficult for genuine immigrants but seemingly easier for the back door arrivals. Perhaps Mr Bowen is just a victim of his departments as are many other Ministers but it certainly makes one wonder what's really going on. I'm sure there is an agenda re the boat people but why the tough deals for the genuine & the soft touch for the non-genuine.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 3 October 2012 5:59:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The perfect example of what you say was cap't Emad of the people on his boat he was one of the first accepted. Someone did not do a very good job of checking him out.
Also one of the question they should be asking is were you tortured by the Taliban or some other organization, That was the excuse 1 just used to get off without jail time for sexually assaulting 3 children.
If they say they were not they can't use it as an excuse later.

Government is not serious they want it to appear that they are doing something without actually doing anything.
Nearly 3500 have arrived in approx 1.5 months.
They have started moving them to the Australian mainland in WA and Vic.
Posted by Philip S, Wednesday, 3 October 2012 7:09:19 PM
makes me sick to think somebody like Austin mentions the use of the Australian Navy when it is highly likely
yvonne,
Well, the way things are I'm guessing that using the Navy now out there on the ocean might negate the need for using the Army here on land in a few years.
I condemn any sort of violence especially the kind of latent prospective violence that arrives here by boats lately.
Posted by individual, Friday, 5 October 2012 11:38:27 AM
It was noted that - yvonne - never did come back, the comments about using the navy in such a way were out of line by the poster but her comments attacking everyone were wrong.
But it shows the level of frustration in 1.5 months 3,500 have arrived the Government is still in denial by saying it will work. Every situation has an ENOUGH IS ENOUGH point these welfare for lifers have gone way past that point.

It won't work simply because in Indonesia and Malaysia THEY GET NOTHING not 1 red cent from the government.
The Afghan ambassador has said there are THOUSANDS in Indonesia and they will come, simple economics will force them to come.
The worst part a lot the passage is being paid for by ones who have already come to Australia.
Posted by Philip S, Friday, 5 October 2012 11:52:17 AM
paid for by ones who have already come to Australia.
Philip S,
Yes, probably with our tax Dollars handed out to them way more generously than our pensions etc.
Posted by individual, Friday, 5 October 2012 4:28:51 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy