The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Left Wing History, Right Wing History, John Howard's History and Real History

Left Wing History, Right Wing History, John Howard's History and Real History

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
"the take-over that's in progress right now." individual other than the rantings of Phil S. do you have any evidence to back up your claim. who is taking over?
"Obviously you're neither an Australian nor are you patriotic" mate 5th generation Australian, If one has to goose-step around the country in uniform waving some silly flag to be patriotic then I may not be all that patriotic, what does one have to do to be patriotic? In your eyes.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 30 September 2012 9:34:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
what does one have to do to be patriotic?
Paul 1045,
Not being so blind & ignorant would be a reasonable start ! 5th gen yeah ? Tell us another one. I know of migrant Australians who have the future of this country more at heart than you ever will.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 30 September 2012 9:43:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul1405 - It was noted that you came back with the same comment but did not dispute anything.
Now if I had stated 1 fact you possible would have come back and said that is not much it does not matter.
But when I post a number of facts it is classed as "ranting" I believe that puts me in a "no win situation", not that I am trying to win but just state my comments as to the damage the Gillard Government is doing to this country.

Congratulations you are fast joining the ranks of the posters whose comments are best ignored.
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 30 September 2012 10:42:55 PM
Phil, True I did not think there was any point replying to your racially motivated comments. This type of comment is alarmist rantings "gang violence, riots, crimes by Lebanese and African gangs, Muslims sex offenders etc" You are trying to vilify all Muslim people by highlighting the failing of the minority. Like all other communities, the Muslim community in Australia have members who are a problem. The underlying hatred of a minority is self evident in these comments. Cloak your hated nationalism and then call yourself a patriotic Australian. I find this most UN-Australian.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 1 October 2012 8:40:09 AM
Paul1405 - I was waiting for someone to throw out the racist card when they can't reply with anything to dispute what has been stated.

That is getting to be a popular defense when someone has no defense, just call the other person a racist.

It may work with a few people that are as like minded as themselves but the majority see through that tactic. (time to come up with something else)
Posted by Philip S, Monday, 1 October 2012 9:54:36 AM
Phil you concentrate on the small minority of Muslim people who come to Australia as asylum seekers you then apply simplistic negative categorization to cover all Muslims in Australia ie the sex offender group, the gang group, trying to imply the minority are the reality of the majority. Never pointing to any positives that the majority may impart to the broader community. Trying to justify racial prejudices as necessary to protect the majority, all the time trying to alienate Muslim people in the eyes of others by stereotyping them into these simplistic categories.
Never seeing yourself as a racist, yet continually targeting a minority by playing the race card. The defense of the racists is "How dare you call me a racists, I am merely trying to protect our way of life from these intruders!"
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 1 October 2012 5:38:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy