The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Cory? Bestiality?

Cory? Bestiality?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. All
I'll have to agree with Individual on this one. It doesn't happen often but it does happen. I know your hearts in the right place Poirot but I have no sympathy for the contestants of the Darwin Awards what-so-ever.

Poirot: I wonder who'd get to make the judgement on who does or doesn't deserve treatment and care.

Maybe we could have an Unpolitically Correct Court just to deal with idiots & they could decide.

Poirot: Lots of people do stupid things and get injured in the process.

Yes & they sue people for their own stupidity. Eg; The bloke who whilst driving his Motor Home put the cruise control on & went back to make himself a cup of coffee. He won millions. He should have been put in a home for the stupid. Or, the woman who threw hot coffee at her boyfriend. She missed & spilt it on herself then she slipped in it. Sued & won? See the Darwin Awards every year.

Poirot: It's a penchant of teenage boys, for instance, to test the limits, often with disastrous results.

Yes, & there weren’t so many idiots around those days because the stupid ones removed themselves from the Gene Pool quickly. Nowadays, they are saved & we are stuck with them sueing people for their own stupidity.

Anyway what's this got to do with the Cory thing?
Posted by Jayb, Sunday, 23 September 2012 2:22:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Anyway what's this got to do with the Cory thing?"

If you check out snopes.com's Stella Awards you'll find everything from "Yes & they sue people for their own stupidity... through to "...Sued & won?"

is, if not an outright lie, at least a false statement.

That seems an adequate connection.
Posted by WmTrevor, Sunday, 23 September 2012 2:48:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Anyway what's this got to do with the Cory thing?
Jayb,
The moron was 25 so he wasn't a silly teen plus we don't know what he wanted to do with the tiger. You never know he might be a left-winger supporting gay marriage & just wanted to take things to the next level,(see Cory) hoping he might get the approval of some.
Too bad for him he wasn't the tiger's type.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 23 September 2012 4:36:04 PM
jayb ,not good for your reputation.
Agreeing with indy.
I see no link to the subject but highlight the needless slagging of lefty,s again.
It reminds me however that some are l-equipt to throw verbal stones.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 23 September 2012 4:37:23 PM
Jayb,

I'm fairly sure it's been established that the motor home-on-cruise-control tale is an urban legend...ie, it keeps evolving, Lol. It was originally some dotty women who was supposed to have gone and made the cuppa....
Posted by Poirot, Sunday, 23 September 2012 4:53:37 PM
Belly,
Give it a break and, because you don't seem to get it you're merely getting upset when I get back at you on your level.
You're the one who comes back with ridicule rather than an intelligent reply. If you want me to stop then you have stop starting the crap.
Cory has pointed out a very possible scenario in a few years down the track. Those people who do stupid things might either be stupid or deranged in various ways. We need to let them experience the repercussions of their actions. If we continue to mollycoddle them, excuse for them, waste effort & money on them then we as a society are the losers. As much as compassion sounds like a heart-warming idea it is dragging us down. Many people can see that now but many more don't. Keep in mind that wrongly placed compassion combined with ignorant goodwill results in perfecting dysfunction.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 23 September 2012 6:55:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. All