The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Putin also plays the 'Grand Chess Board.'

Putin also plays the 'Grand Chess Board.'

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Arjay, this is a personal observation on what a difference a few decades make.

During my formative years I was media bombarded with the communist tyrant boogie man, be he Chinese or Russian. The Reds and the Yellows were out to get us all, Uncle Sam told the world and our media told us. I watched the nightly news with my family and horrible vision from Vietnam; only hours old filled every report every night for ten years that I can recall. Then as my turn came for the conscript lottery (one brother went early in the war) the Whitlam government came to power and I was saved.

I have mentioned to you before that I see China and Russia as the biggest obstacles to OWG and the European banking cartels global domination strategy, and your response was that they were dancing to the tune as well. I believe they dance to a point. There is a particular homogeneity to the Chinese and the Russians and I can only hope that those human character traits see them rebel against governance by others.

Re others not seeing what you see, they believe they are free, and that their governments are pro them…the concept escapes them because the media hasn’t reported it on the 6pm news. They fail to recognize that one million ants have one mistress, a society set up to satiate one, like ours.
Posted by sonofgloin, Monday, 17 September 2012 4:01:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy