The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is the media censoring asylum boat arrivals

Is the media censoring asylum boat arrivals

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Jayb To me it is easy.
1) MOST important take away the golden hand - They get what the refugees in Africa and Jordon get a tent and some food and water. That one alone will stop many.
2) No welfare for lifers you come you work.
3) No using the money they get to bring there relatives.
4) No documents no entry, first plane out.
5) No more Royal Australian Taxi service if you call the navy you go back to Indonesia
6) TPV that way when it is safe they go home.
7) Get rid of the bleeding heart Greens Hanson Young crying every time a boat sinks makes me puck.
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 9 September 2012 10:10:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly - You are like a broken record that is why I said what I said
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 9 September 2012 10:13:28 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Philip S:
1) MOST important take away the golden hand - They get what the refugees in Africa and Jordon get a tent and some food and water. That one alone will stop many.
2) No welfare for lifers you come you work. I agree.

Unfortunately we have to abide by the "UN Refugee Conventions & Protocols." Articles 20 to 27. The thing I take issue with is that Australia provides 1st.Class assistance instead of Basic which means it's costing a lot more than it really should.

3) No using the money they get to bring their relatives.

I agree, refugees sponsoring their relatives? Why is it allowed?

4) No documents no entry, first plane out.

Now Article 28 is a dusie. I says we have to provide refugees with papers if they haven’t got any. They then can travel back to their own country to arrange for their relatives to come out.

5) No more Royal Australian Taxi service if you call the navy you go back to Indonesia.

Unfortunately Indoneasia won't accept them back in most cases. They've got rid of them so they don't want them back. Australia should only be patrolling it's own 200 mile limit & Christmas Island should be on the no pick up list that was abandoned by Labor.
6) TPV that way when it is safe they go home.

Too bloody right. No automatic citizenship.

7) Get rid of the bleeding heart Greens Hanson Young crying every time a boat sinks makes me puck.

Agreed whole heartedly.

May I add an 8.

8) Any person travelling to Australia sign a form as part of their Visa that they will not claim Asylum when they arrive. Also tick a box on the Customs Declaration to the same end.
Posted by Jayb, Sunday, 9 September 2012 11:29:42 AM
Yeah Jayb, I do have a suggestion that would work, close down the refugee program and pull out of the treaty, that would solve everyone's problems except the people whose fault all this is in the first place, the Colombo and Karachi regimes. No refugee intake, no refugees, no hope of asylum, no asylum seekers, a very simple solution that won't cost a cent.
Oh no! They'll all say "The eyes of the world are upon us!" well do you really think the opinions of anyone who matters will be altered? China, Japan and India won't care, the U.S will get over it, Indonesia and Malaysia will thank us, there is no down side for anyone except SERCO, Gillard, Abbott, Milne as well as the churches, NGO's and "refugee advocates" who profit from people smuggling and who really cares if they're put out anyway?
Nobody I know wants refugees here, even other people who came here as refugees themselves, ask an old European migrant from Broadmeadows or Springvale what they think of Afghans, Sudanese and Sri Lankans.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Sunday, 9 September 2012 11:43:43 AM
Jayb - I can't see why we can't give them a tent and some food and water when that is what others including the UN do.
point 5) our Government is the problem we go 370KM to get them when Indonesia can't go 48KM to find them

Jay Of Melbourne - I have continually said the real problem is Malaysia and Indonesia BECAUSE they let them in knowing full well that they are not tourists who will go home after a holiday, they will be on boats to . THEY are the problem.
To me it is a clever way to undermine a country. $4.6 BILLION dollars for the latest scheme.
I agree the refugee convention should go or be changed The UN even said most were economic refugees.
New Zealand said they were not welcome anymore I don't hear any country saying anything to them - Israel said they don't want them here is a Quote from Israel.
"We are determined to stop the flow of the infiltrators," Netanyahu said. "We have built a fence to achieve that goal ... and we will continue our efforts to return the infiltrators to their countries of origin."
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 9 September 2012 12:19:08 PM
This issue has to be dealt with now, non european migration is not only costly and dysgenic it will lead to very real social problems, Golden Dawn have already formed a crew here in Melbourne, this is what it's come to in Greece, this is what will happen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dhJntEn4ddA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XVFR3Scu-fM
Do you know why Golden Dawn get away with this sort of thing? Becaase they have Police, soldiers,prosecutors, judges and public servants on their side, everyone is fed up, the first video is CA propaganda, the second is for balance.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Sunday, 9 September 2012 12:21:02 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy