The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Proof on whether anonymity encourages abuse

Proof on whether anonymity encourages abuse

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All
Belly I agree that Robertson is cleaner than most politicians. The sale of the union kid’s holiday camp was a bit sleazy, the developers got it for half the market rate, that was his doing and it was shifty. As you know he pushed for the election of parliamentary representatives to be a rank and file plebiscite and that is a positive move, if he can get it in.
Posted by sonofgloin, Thursday, 9 August 2012 8:17:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly just about the Obeid thing, tribalism corrupts. In last Sundays paper a Caucasian Liberal member was whinging that an influx of Middle Easteners were stacking his branch. He whinged about them having their discusssions in Arabic. So your party is not the only one sought out to gain a power base by the culture that now lives within ours.
Posted by sonofgloin, Thursday, 9 August 2012 5:59:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sonofglion that sale was well under way before Robinson took over.
Truly bloke,much of the mud throwing was just that, no substance.
If the rest followed him? what a good thing it would be!
As for O,bead? lets leave Liberal dirt out of this,well aware of it but!
Obied lead a faction, he owned the votes!
He is, was and always will be a criminal.
I taste in my mouth a bitterness every second of every day!
Knowing , with one other, he used the power generated by union members and Branch's, to BETRAY THEM!
Open the wound let it run freely, not continue the betrayal by miss using that word I despise.
One that now means exactly the opposite to its once meaning.
SOLIDARITY.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 10 August 2012 6:09:01 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy