The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Labor Gaining In Polls.

Labor Gaining In Polls.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. Page 24
  10. 25
  11. 26
  12. All
The average ciminal's morals may be superior to those of Gina Rinehart & Clive Palmer.
Posted by david f, Thursday, 31 May 2012 9:32:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi David,

Gosh, there was I thinking that a person is completely innocent of any offense until proven guilty :)

Criminals need parliamentary representation too, so (at least, until he is found guilty) perhaps Mr Thomson could be brought back into the Labor fold and given a position as a junior minister, to promote the concerns of this neglected minority, with Customs as an extra 'responsibility'.

Cheers,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Thursday, 31 May 2012 10:44:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,

Nearly everyone here gives their favourite pollies a nick nanm even you. Lee Rhiannon March Hare, I call TA the Mad Monk, and just the other day I referred to JG as the Bimbo, got to have balance. Bob Brown copped plenty of name calling on here. Don't worry when it comes to gutter politics Labor can give as good as it gets. If SM posts reference to "kiddy fiddlers" just post back Milton's doing fine, he is now convener of the Long Bay branch of the ALP. I go easy on Tommo just calling him a grub, Can you give me your assessment of BH, please.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 31 May 2012 12:05:17 PM
Paul you can bet, every thing you own the little grub is not leading an ALP branch, he will be kept well away from the criminals with class as they do not like such as he.
I think we should give one another a miss mate.
You seem to think my contempt and opinions of your party are slings aimed at you.
Unfortunately bloke I think much worse than that about them.
Lee? every thing I detest!
I note your support for SM, shake my head at loudmouths in put, wait for Thomson and his partners in crime to share a cell with the little grub.
Labor, for the first time in 12 months, is selling its actions!swimming up hill in a sewage out fall and still making ground!
Abbott is helping another two months and his fear stricken team will trample him.
So its ok to say we are kiddy fiddlers?
Criminals?
Enjoy your seat at the feet of SM.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 31 May 2012 3:31:41 PM
Belly,

I have a rather thick skin and I don't take what you say as a personal attack on me. Much of what you post I agree with.
"Thomson and his partners in crime to share a cell with the little grub." Of course you rightly detest MO as all do. I suppose Labor will cop it for sometime to come, due to a few bad apples. I admire Doug and Penny from you party along with a others. I'd have a beer with you Belly any day. The election of the Mad Monk would be a disaster but hopefully if it comes to pass then some good will come out of it. We tend sometimes to take ourselves far to seriously, those conservatives, no sense of humor.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 31 May 2012 6:31:18 PM
Dear Paul 1405,

You're probably right about conservatives and
their sense of humour. However, some politicians
do have one. Here's a joke - a "golden oldie,"
that proves it:

Julia Gillard and Tony Abbott were sitting next to each
other on a flight from Sydney to Canberra. Tony
leans over to Julia and asks if she would like to play
a fun game. Julia just wants to take a nap so she
politely declines and turns towards the window to catch
a few winks.

Tony persists and says the game is really easy and a lot of
fun. He explains, "I ask you a question, and if you don't know
the answer you pay me $5, and vice-versa. Again, Julia
politely declines and turns to get some sleep.

Tony, now somewhat agitated says, "Okay, if you don 't know
the answer you pay me $5 and if I don't know it - I will pay
you $50."

This catches Julia's attention. She knows from experience
with Tony in parliament that there will be no end to this
torment unless she plays. So Julia agrees to the game.

Tony asks the first question. "How much is the GST on a
loaf of bread?" Julia doesn't say a word, reaches into her
wallet, pulls out $5 and hands it to Tony.

Now it's Julia's turn. She asks Tony, "What hops, carries
its young in a pouch, and flies?"

Tony looks at Julia with a puzzled frown. He takes out his
laptop computer and searches all his references then
frustrated he emails his pals in the Liberal Party - all to
no avail.

After over an hour Tony wakes up Julia and hands her $50.
Julia takes the $50 and turns away to get back to sleep.

Tony who's more than a little miffed wakes Julia up and
asks, "Well, what IS the answer?"

Without a word, Julia reaches into her wallet and hands Tony
$5 and goes back to sleep.
Posted by Lexi, Thursday, 31 May 2012 7:18:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. Page 24
  10. 25
  11. 26
  12. All