The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Health services union it matters

Health services union it matters

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/williamson-faces-union-charges/story-fn59niix-1226326201117
This link is from a true defender of the Trade Union Movement.
No one can convince me this lady is not just that, Heroic.
While I have a little humble pie to eat.
Shadow Minister and I stand forever on opposite sides of the fence.
I still think Thomson, child of a blow fly that he is, has the right to be proven guilty or not.
But agree this has taken time enough, and very much more.
Am however happy at last it is the union movement leading the chase.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 14 April 2012 11:41:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,

Thomson has a legal right of assumption of innocence, but with the blocking of the legal process by the unions, labor and FWA, a case that should have been held a long time ago would almost certainly have seen Thomson and Williamson in jail.

Juliar's government is being held up by the vote of what I believe is a crook. My view is shared by the vast majority.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Sunday, 15 April 2012 4:09:10 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Shadow Minister I under stand that, now agree.
And too that if Labor held a 5 seat majority you would not care about it as much.
You and I understand if he is convicted, takes about a year.
He leaves Parliament.
And a by election is held.
You win, we do not two extra votes you run Parliament.
So in truth, I would run the same race you have.
I now know the story,as much as we are told.
Both are as Described, by me here.
*IT IS TIME*
For a great deal, like those words.
Labor needs a clean sheet,we soon will have ,already do, scandals to uncover of much greater worth as the super rich buy and sell your party's policy's and influence.
We must do it from the other side of the house unsupported by a Medea rabid and unprofessional in its blinkered views
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 15 April 2012 5:15:16 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy