The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Obama Care mandates RFID Chip Implants

Obama Care mandates RFID Chip Implants

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. All
Thanks Steven I am aware of them, never needed them but will visit often.
Was, lets face it, thinking arjay would soon brand them as he has us all, uninformed and wrong.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 4 April 2012 12:05:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Where's Arjay - it's his thread?
Posted by bonmot, Wednesday, 4 April 2012 6:10:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bonmot,"Where is Arjay in his thread?" I actually create and produce real things in my business.Not like a lot of public servants who feed off the masses.

If all that I say is BS,why are there 92 posts on this topic? Mostly I ignore BS and post nothing,since BS suffers it's own fate.

We have a litany of world leaders talking about the NWO but you lot are in total denial or believe in their oppression of all humanity.

This argument about the sematics of "madatory" just shows how pathetic you all are.It is in Obama's leglislation along with other repressive edicts I've listed and you lot just ignore them.

To para-phrase George Bush the moron,"Either you are with us or you are with the financial terrorists." That is the reality.It all started in 1913 when Pres Woodrow Wilson signed away the right of Congress to create money from nothing, that equalled the productivity of all the people
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 4 April 2012 10:32:39 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
bonmot you had to ask.
So the list of fools grows.
One true thing arjay,you have produced a thread that has been well used.
It may be worth while to list those opposing your view.
Hang on! best look at those who agree,2 I believe.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 5 April 2012 6:12:16 AM
I don't think he's finished yet Belly.
Started on RFID chip implants,
moved onto other conspiracies,
next will be the Easter Bunny.
This thread could go on and on ...
and on and on and on.
Who knows where and when it will stop?
Cue Arjay.
Posted by bonmot, Thursday, 5 April 2012 7:02:33 AM
Easter Bunny?

bonmot, if you are privy to any info linking the Easter Bunny to conspiracy, then it's incumbent upon you to spill the beans...and this thread is the perfect place to do it.
Posted by Poirot, Thursday, 5 April 2012 7:51:22 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy